Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i realy appreciate this game and it has humongous potential, but sometimes i could bite in my table.

is it me or is the storyline not continueing with the witch? in the tavern, i think i have enough harvested but there is no more Progress ;_;
plz help!

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
is it me or is the storyline not continueing with the witch? in the tavern, i think i have enough harvested but there is no more Progress ;_;
plz help!
Looking trough code, it just stops there, there is no check for rubies from what I can see.

As for bugs, ignoring missing images, wrong gallery names, and bugs in translation (like closing unopened color tag or some lines not being translated at all), biggest one I would say is language selection. You start with both flags ticked, which results with english in menu, but french in game. There is also issue with Ezmella game, it throws errors when she gives up at rising bet phase while being at negative coins.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Text bug:

Ezmella:
If instead I re-throw the 2 ... . That is 5, 5 and 3 ...

The first must be a 3 and the second a 2 !!!
______

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Dole Please add to the below message (not sure how I did that but whatever) by editing instead of posting each error in a new message, and I've added spoilers to the longer one's. Thanks!

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
About Autumn.. The Autumn quest actually end when she ask 8 big ruby :)
If the quest isn't in 'ended for this version' it's a bug and I'm deeply sorry for that :/
do they really exist? i somehow kept those plants, like, for ever, but couldn t get past the large ruby... either the plants didn t grow any further or they just died before reaching the stage of being big...
in the last version, there was no text in the textfield after harvesting.
BUT! the quest is somehow "completed", though

Also, i kept waiting for ever and always for the bakery-apprentice to show up

oh and a error occours after winning the dice game in the tavern, as long as she's

is there btw a reason for the PC to keep on sleeping in the streets, losing HP, while having build a tower and a brothel, where he could stay?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As I see there is a lot of traduction problem, I will try to resolve then as soon as possible.
In 0.3.1 I changed all the traduction system (older was kind of obsolete).
Really sorry for what happened, really strange because I do the critical path in english for quick verify and none of this happenned.
So, thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm on this.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
a pleasure to help devs with eliminating my problems :D
gonna save you the logs next time

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also, i kept waiting for ever and always for the bakery-apprentice to show up

oh and a error occours after winning the dice game in the tavern, as long as she's

is there btw a reason for the PC to keep on sleeping in the streets, losing HP, while having build a tower and a brothel, where he could stay?
Did you start a new game ? strange I hav'ent the bug about the choice in the tavern... Old save ?
Other bug corrected.
If some dialogue are in french can you post it ? Thanks.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Did you start a new game ? strange I hav'ent the bug about the choice in the tavern... Old save ?
Other bug corrected.
If some dialogue are in french can you post it ? Thanks.
First i tried to use an old game aye. I got an error there after a few clicks whatever i ld do so i started a new game. The report was from the new game

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I tried this game and found it to be entertaining. It's not particularly erotic and so could probably use a few more "battle" scenes (why else am I training to get stronger and faster?), to fill in the periods between quests.

To an earlier question on the board, yep, you can get big rubies, you just need to be more patient. Given enough time (I didn't count, but at least a week), you will get one big ruby per harvest. Plus, more "seeds" to keep planting.

I get fatal errors trying to get Carmilla to dance for me, topless or otherwise, so that quest is dead and I can't seem to advance Vlad to end his final quest.

The caravan raids are interesting, in terms of getting surprise loot, but maybe even more fun if the Pleasuremancer could take part in some of them to "hone" the battle skills.

Otherwise, pretty nice. A bit grindy (as all early games of this type are), but good dialogue. Like the shout out to PT in the background of the brothel.

If you can start eliminating some of those exception errors and keep the game moving, I'd expect I will add you to my list of devs I'm supporting.

Good luck.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
0.3.1.C Released, a lot of bug corrected :) Thanks all for your feedback.
so that quest is dead and I can't seem to advance Vlad to end his final quest.
Strange, Vlad quest isn't blocked normally, where are you in the quest ? It's end in this version with the big party.

I wanted the character can attack caravan himself too, but it wasn't at the time the most urgent task, and need a lot of graph ressource, so guess what, I want to add it in a futur version but first advancement of the tower :D

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I look forward to that in a future release.

As for Vlad, I got the big party (PM, Vlad, Yerhan and the gals) but Vlad's secrets stays in the incomplete section with "Vlad fantasm on Camilla". Vlad is also showing three locked images.

Now, I did stop him the first time with Camilla, so perhaps that's one picture. But, I think you should have some type of logic preventing his quest from "finishing" (big party) if he's been blocked somehow.

Also, Pleasure of gambling is still hanging around there, too, with "I have to win one game of Magic 3's" against Ezmella in the tavern". Obviously, I've won plenty by now.

Still, good start to the game. Maybe one of your supporters would be willing to do some English translations for you as a gift to clean up that area of your game.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
what do i do with the girl in the start send her back or leave her there i can take out the shirt nothing more.

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes