Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A free news about the 3.1 :D

Sadly I can't help you with that. But I agree that mechanic was really fun and I'd like to see it get more attention later in development. spent over an hour on it befor I even questioned if there is an actual end to that quest yet

I also really liked the humor it's not often that a text based game get's me to actually laugh out loud
Thanks a lot for the humor, I just can't write differently, I'm just too sarcastic I guess.
For the mechanic, a lot of people don't like it on a VN, but I coded it anyway, I want to continue in that way not for the 2 release incomming. But I will definitely to, I want to add a lot of variety of plantation and special godelins... And other stuff I'm sure you'll like :D

Is there anything suggesting that impregnation content is in the works? XD
Like I said, for the moment, I just want to add naughty content for gain more because the artist cost me 2000$ per month and I will not be able to continue like this for long, after that is things gone well I want build this damn tower, because with the tower, the player can have a body, and with a body he can definitively fuck :D

And tower have rooms, with rooms you can choose what you build, plantation, forge, other stuff for manipulation... I will not lie, I'm open for all sexual stuff, but if I want the game advance, impregnation stuff aren't before the 0.4.0 at least (4-6 months).

Edit : Sorry for my poor english, I hope it's still understandable.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
And tower have rooms, with rooms you can choose what you build, plantation, forge, other stuff for manipulation... I will not lie, I'm open for all sexual stuff, but if I want the game advance, impregnation stuff aren't before the 0.4.0 at least (4-6 months).

Edit : Sorry for my poor english, I hope it's still understandable.
Okay, thanks for the info. I'll definitely keep an eye on it xD

P.S. I wish my French was half as good as your English!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.0k public

Win

MAC

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
Im currently stuck with autumn's quest, i dont know what to do with that 4X4 grid and the imp blood in the brothel room

Reactions: a79

shyrascal8

Jul 26, 2017
Interesting game but the H-scenes for the bakery couple don't match, they're the opposite to the events and dialogue.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
the artist cost me 2000$ per month
Game looks ok, but after more than a year you only make 36$ per month on Patreon so I have to ask (and so should you) are you rich, dumb or just love to work (obviously not on the game) all the time? If you spend that kind of money in the pub you'll have a girlfriend or two in no time, just saying ;)

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Game looks ok, but after more than a year you only make 36$ per month on Patreon so I have to ask (and so should you) are you rich, dumb or just love to work (obviously not on the game) all the time? If you spend that kind of money in the pub you'll have a girlfriend or two in no time, just saying ;)
Some people just love to build games. Gaining money will take time and base on how good a game is.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I'll sue you for copyright because this is a recurring daydream of mine :D alternatively hit me up for ideas of what happens next, I already know!

I will, of course, be following this.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What a marvelous game...
The CG are beautiful, the story interesting and I don't even talk about the dialogs. I really hope you'll find your public and make enough money to continue paying for the drawing, because it would be a shame if one day you'll have to abandon the project.

trolspot

Aug 22, 2017
So, this happened... and it doesn't go away.

During the fight I clicked on the inventory book and then clicked on the book to study plants. MC started studying the plants while still being in this fight. Now the fight is over, I can't seem to get it to go away either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

purewambo

May 30, 2017
How do i get it to work in english? Played till the end of introduction and explored a little of the village, but everything is in French so far

EDIT: Nvm, missed the flags at the start screen

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Good game i only play in french but so far the dialogue is good the gameplay is good and art is good if you keep like that you can become as good as TLS or other great game like that.
The only risk is to lost your pation because it can take time to reach 2000 dollar per month for just paid the artist.
I just sad for mains character he don't even think that he can be the male parter for the girl in the training seccion
I hope you will add other point and click section like the prologue part

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes