Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a difference between large rubies and big rubies? I've made 10 large rubies and never seen a "big" one, but I cna't continue the quest with Autumn.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There are three sizes to the rubies. The biggest takes a lot of patience. I'm sure I could calculate it, but I just wait.

As for Autumn, her quest cannot be completed at this point, no matter how many large rubies you have.

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
Great Game , I laughed a lot
here is one of the missed translation

till the end of the scene

MGultraslan

Aug 19, 2018
2hours I'm triying everything for finish the quest, and you say me it's just impossible? xD Soo when is the next update? What is exactly the last quest we can do?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Still, if you don't see the problem already in this thread, it helps the dev if you post it, so he can fix it before the next release.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Is that third one in camouflage or is he part tree?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Finally found out what to do but like, isn't this kinda NTR? You meet 2 girls at the bakery and they end up being lesbians then you get cucked by the weapon master and her own godfather will autumn be cucked from us as well?

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
This game looked really interesting at first. But then I realized that "we" will never have sex in this game ourselves because of the immaterial ghost thing.

Finally found out what to do but like, isn't this kinda NTR? You meet 2 girls at the bakery and they end up being lesbians then you get cucked by the weapon master and her own godfather will autumn be cucked from us as well?
More like voyeur and corruption rather than NTR. Some people just prefer watching, this is the game for them.

Reactions: pappypop

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
While I feel the description for the game is a little lacking, the art style and the general idea of the game are enough to peak my interest. Going to give it a playthrough and may stick around through the development if I like it.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes