Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95.png

Overview:
In this game you play a necromancer who lived a long time ago and who lost all these powers. Your goal is to escape all the problem a weak man have, being stronger, have your tower and conquer the world, noneless. For that you will be helped by your stupid stooge and by the characters with whom you will bind. Being sarcastic myself the tone of the universe is sarcastic and humorous. Ah yes, little detail, your powers being distorted, you can only gain power by generating feminine pleasure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-20
Developer: Mirrodin - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.44a Free
Language: English, French
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: - Guide (in English)

bg_bordel2.jpg bg_camilla_branle_cum_face.jpg bg_camilla_fuck.jpg bg_embrassade_camilla_ezmella.jpg bg_ezmella_nipplelick_cum.jpg bg_soiree1gs.jpg bg_ville_illu1.jpg Sans_titsre.png

Last edited by a moderator:

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Looks like a good game man add it to andriod and i am sold but the main guy looks like the main guy in overwhored just saying

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
For the life of me can't figure out how to get jars. I talked to every npc I could find.

Sep 4, 2017
Any console commands? I need command for money, because I lost almost all of my money in that dice game in the inn and I can´t find how to get a job or any other way how to get money.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Any console commands? I need command for money, because I lost almost all of my money in that dice game in the inn and I can´t find how to get a job or any other way how to get money.
Try talking to the barkeep he gives you a job eventually.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Part of the interface, some of the choices appear in french. One of the choice prompts appear in french. Something about a paladin encounter in the town/woods. One option bypasses the event, and the other launches a battle with 3 or so paladins.

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
The game is pretty different if you read the Observation book early on.

Can't quite figure out how to push the two buttons at once, though.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
So I like those art examples and the story preview while engrish sounds pretty good. From what others are saying it kind of sounds like I should wait a bit and see if it gets a better translation?

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
A better translation would help abit. I am also not sure how far certain quests go. For example I have two 'grow' quests that just won't finish. Other quests have end of version warnings attached, but these don't. So not sure if its broken, or I am missing something.

Most of the translation is fine, but you will see occasional bits of french slip through in quests and dialogue choices. *shrugs* So yeah, I'd wait for a small update. Setting all that aside it's a fun game.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes