Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Plesuremancer doesn't work well as a word in my opinion, because Pleasure comes from the French plaisir meaning to please and mancer coming from the Latin mantia meaning divination (and later used to mean any type of magic)

It may be better to use only Latin to create a new word, I would suggest eromancer or libedomancer. from eros, the god of erotic love, and root of the word erotic, or from libedo, which is a Latin word still used today.

Reactions: Steffane

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Everyone here thinking this is like Overwhored, when those minions remind me more of the Overlord games which Overwhored parodied. As much as I wanted to enjoy Overwhored, I was too used to better-made eRPGMs and the lack of minions I could kick into firepits was disappointing; hope this changes that.

Nicklas27

Oct 7, 2017
I won the battle {no opponent gobolts left} but the screen didnt change
is it a bug or have I missed something?

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Been bored with whats coming out lately, but this game is refreshing. Hmm,, I take it dude doesn't have a dick. Maybe he turns a pinky gob into an appendage yuck yuck. A lot of content so far. I kind of blew through the intro I think I will go back and try to get 100%. I subbed to the DEV since it a corruption game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh game sound fun, art is very nice imho.
keep that one in eyes, sound promissing.

( btw that "lottery" thing is a shitty idea ...just my opinion)

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
In the Paths, how can i unlock the choice in the bottom right??
The optional paths go as followed: poison the Order's horses, Destroy the supplies of the order (drill barrels), Find the hidden area in the tower, make feeva blush, and probably the most difficult one Find the max possible amount of gold (762 gold).

Reactions: Bagger288

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I seem to be stuck where Automn asks me for 8 big rubys.
I am only able to get small rubys, rubys and large rubys. I've got more than 10 from all of them and still cant proceed.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
I seem to be stuck where Automn asks me for 8 big rubys.
I am only able to get small rubys, rubys and large rubys. I've got more than 10 from all of them and still cant proceed.
Same issue. I'd throw in the growing the pink imp. I can grow them fine, even harvest them, but it never counts towards the quest.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why that ?
because it didnt give a chance to the player to influence the game. i mean..
i not like when game is influenced by player/patrons.. most of time, that turn bad in final.

but if you plan to do that, then its better to give everybody a chance to have a word. and not only the most prestigious one.
adding to that , that you didnt really have a chance to get that as its randomly choosed sooo.. i dont know, but it sound all wrong to me.

well, every gambling stuff is wrong for me. as its always a "lost" when you compare win/lost rate.

imho better to use classic poll , instead of this lottery stuff

( unless i didnt have understand good wtf this lottery stuff is about, wich is possible too. in this case, dont mind me )

just my opinion

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
The optional paths go as followed: poison the Order's horses, Destroy the supplies of the order (drill barrels), Find the hidden area in the tower, make feeva blush, and probably the most difficult one Find the max possible amount of gold (762 gold).
hidden area in tower and the max amount of gold paths, are they supposed to be in the initial tower that you start in? or is some of the gold in the camp?

Edit - never mind i found out the answer. i am now stuck at the "big Ruby" quest.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I noticed a bug in the dice game: I got 2,2,6 twice in a row, and the first time was worth 14 points but the second was worth 0 (rerolling to 2,5,6 increased the score by 13). Also plenty of other bugs, but that one was weird.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
hidden area in tower and the max amount of gold paths, are they supposed to be in the initial tower that you start in? or is some of the gold in the camp?

is the hidden area the location that int potion is in?
There are two hidden int potions in the tower (and ~three particularly well hidden gold piles).

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes