HTML Completed The Photographer 3 [vDateGames]

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
With the expansion out here, maybe it's time to update the walkthrough, with the new scenes:
- Kimiko's photoshoot will be in the studio, between 15.05 and 16.00
- Miranda's photoshoot will be in the studio, between 16.15 and 17.10
- Lisette's solo sex scene in the shower, between 16.55 and 17.25 (Lisette must be at 9 or higher)
- Maddison's solo sex scene will be Sunday, just choose to go straight away to the sauna (the variables are the same)

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You're doing something wrong. Show us a screenshot of your Photographer main folder and of your 'files' folder.
I'm noob with computer.... Can you tell me a mini guide how I can unlock these new scenes? Tomorrow I will send photos, now I'm not on pc

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm noob with computer.... Can you tell me a mini guide how I can unlock these new scenes? Tomorrow I will send photos, now I'm not on pc
Try this, it should work:

With the expansion out here, maybe it's time to update the walkthrough, with the new scenes:
- Kimiko's photoshoot will be in the studio, between 15.05 and 16.00
- Miranda's photoshoot will be in the studio, between 16.15 and 17.10
- Lisette's solo sex scene in the shower, between 16.55 and 17.25 (Lisette must be at 9 or higher)
- Maddison's solo sex scene will be Sunday, just choose to go straight away to the sauna (the variables are the same)

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Look, you're obviously doing something wrong. I checked again and again, and everything is working just fine. I advise you to redownload the expansion, extract it somewhere, THEN copying its files in the original game file. Or at least give us a screen of how you're putting your files

Reactions: sarge87

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
I'm going to sound a bit rude, but there's really no need for a guide. Simply download the game, extract it, then download the expansion, extract it in the game folder, and when it asks to overwrite any file, accept.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Well, your "do all" is wrong somehow. I tried to help, but you repeating the same thing isn't giving me the slightest idea to locate the issue. Good day to you.

Reactions: Search History
Mar 28, 2018
Well, your "do all" is wrong somehow. I tried to help, but you repeating the same thing isn't giving me the slightest idea to locate the issue. Good day to you.
I'm impressed by your professionalism! An obvious frustrating event, but you maintained your dignity, a rarity on the internet for sure. *thumbs up*

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Here is the expansion in full, just put the files along the rest of them in the game folder.
Dude, all the images from the expantion are broken!!!!. i played and when try to see the scene the file was broken!!!

mrsukwarakijvich

Oct 27, 2019
is not show anything how can i fix ? is some thing wrong ? i download on workupload link on firefox and i try to open on chrome,firefox attach files pdf.jpg

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
Does anyobody have the links from mega for the part 3 and the part 4 of the series "the academy", the same creator of the photographer 3. The links that i found here aren't working, and i don't know if it's because i don't know what to do (and because i bareely know about computers) or if it's because the links have problems