EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
phot2.jpg

Overview:
The Photographer - Part 2 is the second installment in the photographer series. In this game, you play as a photographer who must get enough photos of naked models before your deadline. This is a massive game featuring ten different women and 13 endings. It also comes with the ability to pick the player character's gender and ethnicity.

Developer: vDateGames
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -
Other:

carol3.jpg carol28.jpg cassride20003.jpg cassride30050.jpg casssex30036.jpg cassshow0002.jpg daisy42.jpg foursomeplay0002.jpg jenn4.jpg melnikki10034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I have this game far beyond Kat.cr taken down, but already deleted it. This game is too much for me, I'm so F# done with mines-trap's Vdatesgames. They should follow ArianeB by reworking all of their games to Renp'y. Mines~Trap's game should have good save system.

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi there
How do i download this game, the link Upstairs can´t take so big file
Regards Per

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Jeebus! 3.7 Gigs... thats meaty. Is there a part 1 too? Does it even matter (story wise)? Damn my OCD like completionism... ;-)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Jeebus! 3.7 Gigs... thats meaty. Is there a part 1 too? Does it even matter (story wise)? Damn my OCD like completionism... ;-)
Yes on the part one, and no, it isn't necessary to play part one before part two. Just a heads up, a part three was just released. I think it's about 1.8G.

Part three:
And free download of part one:

Jul 9, 2017
I put this walkthrough together from 2 different sources. Have fun with it!
Hey mutt, I know this post is from forever ago, but the walkthrough isn't working for me. None of the girls are doing nudes and I can't progress. The game's coding hasn't changed since you posted that, has it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey mutt, I know this post is from forever ago, but the walkthrough isn't working for me. None of the girls are doing nudes and I can't progress. The game's coding hasn't changed since you posted that, has it?
No I don't think so. The walkthough was done quickly and drew from 2 sources. When doing the photoshoots, choose the answer with the same phrase or wording. I could redo it to make it more clear if needed.

Jul 9, 2017
No I don't think so. The walkthough was done quickly and drew from 2 sources. When doing the photoshoots, choose the answer with the same phrase or wording. I could redo it to make it more clear if needed.
Eh, no worries. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks though.

NhKPaNdA

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
Not sure if this is related to the problem you were having but for other games from vDateGames that I have played, if you were playing on Google Chrome, the changes to local variables weren't properly saved and therefore when you try to progress and there is a variable check it was still the default causing a block. I just switched to Microsoft Edge and that seemed to fix it for me so I could actually finish the games.

Reactions: MG_ and muttdoggy
Jul 9, 2017
Not sure if this is related to the problem you were having but for other games from vDateGames that I have played, if you were playing on Google Chrome, the changes to local variables weren't properly saved and therefore when you try to progress and there is a variable check it was still the default causing a block. I just switched to Microsoft Edge and that seemed to fix it for me so I could actually finish the games.
That...is probably it, actually. Thanks!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote