Ren'Py Abandoned The Perfect Life[v0.1 Demo][Phoenix]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
i1STshw[1].gif

Overview:
You will take the role of James, a very smart 24 years old man that has a big name in the world. You will see the world form his perspective as he is not only smart and rich. But he also is very handsome with great body. Characters so far: James (Main character) Sandra (Assistant) Emma (Younger sister) Mother Alice (Older sister)

Updated: 2020-09-24
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: non
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: english
Genre: Incest,f/m, ff/m

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Mac: - - -

zkS2nlr[1].png p84Yu1C[1].png 1530544218644779767[1].png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
has anyone played this yet see if its worth downloading?
The story was good but too early to tell really. Could go eather way later, but made me wanting more actually.

The Art is very good and I have nothing to say about It.

I'd say It's a 10 min demo if you read the story, which I do with every single game. I'm not native English speaker, so I couldn't tell if the grammar was bad or good.

But again it's a first release so all I'm going ti do is try to send him my notes about the game i hope it wiuld get better in future. I would love to see how it is going to br when they meet the family

I'd say try it yourself cause each og us has a different taste in games

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The story was good but too early to tell really. Could go eather way later, but made me wanting more actually.

The Art is very good and I have nothing to say about It.

I'd say It's a 10 min demo if you read the story, which I do with every single game. I'm not native English speaker, so I couldn't tell if the grammar was bad or good.

But again it's a first release so all I'm going ti do is try to send him my notes about the game i hope it wiuld get better in future. I would love to see how it is going to br when they meet the family

I'd say try it yourself cause each og us has a different taste in games
ill wait until another update thx though

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No, in the intro is more clear, we have a mother and the older sister Alice.

U

User_10739

His secretary has no butt hole and it looks like he is standing in the middle of the bed with the secretary floating in air, then there is the pic with part of her leg missing...

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
review:
story 3/10: you are god and everything is perfect around you, everyone is perfect ... bla bla bla perfect (3 points are cause the title perfectly match the game)
dialogs 5/10: flat as a board and 90% sexual joke related
art 5/10: you can see that you are a god from the art, cause part of your body change colours randomly ( unless in the future you discover to be a chameleon) + the david copperfield thing
overall 4/10: flat, predictable, short, save doesn't work, not much to see so far.

U

User_10739

This may very well be abandoned, no dev posts on Patreon since Aug 4 and dev has 0 patrons...