Manga Completed The Otaku in 10,000 B.C [NAGASHIMA Chousuke]

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
000.jpg

Overview:
Well i hope this is not uploaded yet :D well anyway enjoy this work its quite good enjoy ;)

Updated: 2018-03-06
Developer/Publisher: NAGASHIMA Chousuke
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Resolution:1300x1850
Pages:492
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - -

001.jpg 002.jpg 024.jpg 066.png 078.png 086.png 109.png 115.png 303.png 309.png 329.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

calync

Nov 18, 2017
Thank you! I've been looking for the continuation of this. I read the some of this a while back and the cliff hanger was killing me.

Reactions: Gillgamesh

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Why do the japanese censor everything..I'm sure the Japanese government isn't going to knock down their doors gun blazing because they have an uncensored dick. Hell use a VPN if anything.. wtf

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I remember this, never finished it though. It was pretty good; the only thing that was off-puting was how badly censored it is.
Why do the japanese censor everything..I'm sure the Japanese government isn't going to knock down their doors gun blazing because they have an uncensored dick. Hell use a VPN if anything.. wtf
Actually they will. People literally go to prison for not censoring stuff. There's a somewhat famous artist who is battling the courts right now over using genitalia in her work, not even like on people, just as a motif. And how could you use a VPN to publish something? You know you have to go through a publisher or incorporate a company to self-publish, even for digital works, right? And this was in print. I don't really think you remotely understand anything about Japanese law or even the basics of setting up a business for that matter.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
I remember this, never finished it though. It was pretty good; the only thing that was off-puting was how badly censored it is.

Actually they will. People literally go to prison for not censoring stuff. There's a somewhat famous artist who is battling the courts right now over using genitalia in her work, not even like on people, just as a motif. And how could you use a VPN to publish something? You know you have to go through a publisher or incorporate a company to self-publish, even for digital works, right? And this was in print. I don't really think you remotely understand anything about Japanese law or even the basics of setting up a business for that matter.
Yeah, but the normal people who just post on random websites.

Post to IMGUR/Tumblr or wherever with US VPN under Anglo Name.. problem fixed

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, but the normal people who just post on random websites.

Post to IMGUR/Tumblr or wherever with US VPN under Anglo Name.. problem fixed
I don't know any major Japanese artists who "post on random websites". Even if you post on Pixiv I'm pretty sure you have to comply with Japanese law. You realize this is a pirate site and the people who publish these things have official channels where they put out their work to make money? Even if you "use a VPN" or a foreign publisher or whatever, your money still has to come into a Japanese bank account, and you still have to comply with Japanese law or they will come after you. And like I said, this was published in print. I hate the law as much as anybody, but unless you wanna go to Japan yourself and pay people's legal fees for breaking censorship laws, there's not much you can do about it.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
If you use a VPN to exit outside Japan then you need to follow the laws of the country the VPN is located. If you use a foreign publisher then you need to follow the laws that the publishers country is in. When you get the money in Japan you only need to pay your taxes. I think the real question is why are there no foreign publisher picking up the Japanese talent a publishing them? And i think the origional poster was referring to the high amount of non-non-mainstream games/comix we see here that are definitely not published in print but are still censored, those make me stop and think WTF.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If you use a VPN to exit outside Japan then you need to follow the laws of the country the VPN is located. If you use a foreign publisher then you need to follow the laws that the publishers country is in. When you get the money in Japan you only need to pay your taxes. I think the real question is why are there no foreign publisher picking up the Japanese talent a publishing them? And i think the origional poster was referring to the high amount of non-non-mainstream games/comix we see here that are definitely not published in print but are still censored, those make me stop and think WTF.
That's absolutely not true... Even if you publish the work outside of Japan, it still needs to be censored if the company that publishes the work is Japanese. The ONLY way I know of to completely get around the law is to give the rights to your source material to a company outside of Japan, and just hand everything over to them and they can publish it without censoring it, and only outside of Japan.

Also the censorship laws apply whether you are publishing in print or not and it doesn't matter if it's not commercial. If they can trace it to you without a doubt, they can charge you.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I want a 3D game BASED OFF this Manga: If only 3D creators look at this and get inspired or if I knew how to make a game myself, I would make one based off this Manga. Please if anyone reads this... spread this to creators! Just the story alone without the H-content is worth it!