Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector [v1.2] [Sleepingkirby]

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
No problem. I'll take a look. No promises though since I just all yesterday porting over my browser extensions from chrome to firefox
It's okay, you're taking look at it already make me happy and grateful

Also don't mistake it with the old pokemon academy, the Pokémon academy forever new version is here https://f95zone.to/threads/pokemon-academy-life-forever-v02-28-2024-pokemon-visual.159965/
I just feeling bad if you mistaken the game with the older version in this site like how my friend did lol

Again thank you

Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
It's okay, you're taking look at it already make me happy and grateful

Also don't mistake it with the old pokemon academy, the Pokémon academy forever new version is here https://f95zone.to/threads/pokemon-academy-life-forever-v02-28-2024-pokemon-visual.159965/
I just feeling bad if you mistaken the game with the older version in this site like how my friend did lol

Again thank you
Dear god. I've been clicking for 5 minutes straight (I've been watching a video as I do this. 5 minutes into the video and I'm still clicking) trying to get to the part where I get a starter pokemon.
Can you pass me a save file so I can get to the part where I can see what the interface for the pokemon stats should be?
Also, give me some screenshots of what you'd like to edit.
So far, just looking through the code, the following are easy/I've already figured it out:
  • money
  • repel
  • proficiencies

Anything else, please tell me. As much as I love pokemon, I am not interested in this game so I'm not willing to play through it.(Especially given the amount of clicking I had to do and I still haven't gotten to the pokemon part of the pokemon game)

Reactions: Epigonid

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Dear god. I've been clicking for 5 minutes straight (I've been watching a video as I do this. 5 minutes into the video and I'm still clicking) trying to get to the part where I get a starter pokemon.
Can you pass me a save file so I can get to the part where I can see what the interface for the pokemon stats should be?
Also, give me some screenshots of what you'd like to edit.
So far, just looking through the code, the following are easy/I've already figured it out:
  • money
  • repel
  • proficiencies

Anything else, please tell me. As much as I love pokemon, I am not interested in this game so I'm not willing to play through it.(Especially given the amount of clicking I had to do and I still haven't gotten to the pokemon part of the pokemon game)
sorry late answer, sure here, the game sure have more text than the null hyphothesis so yeah its understandable you want to skip it but the game not allowed to skip unseen text except it force make the option available using unretool program in this website because it also the tutorial and the level up system also different from normal pokemon game that only need to defeat other pokemon the leveling system here is based of what class type you take during the school day more the class level is the pokemon level cap. hope the save work, again sorry late answer i feel sick today View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
sorry late answer, sure here, the game sure have more text than the null hyphothesis so yeah its understandable you want to skip it but the game not allowed to skip unseen text except it force make the option available using unretool program in this website because it also the tutorial and the level up system also different from normal pokemon game that only need to defeat other pokemon the leveling system here is based of what class type you take during the school day more the class level is the pokemon level cap. hope the save work, again sorry late answer i feel sick today View attachment 3477007 View attachment 3477007
No worries. I'm not in any rush. It's just that I play pokemon for the pokemon. Not for the trainers.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Also if you what you want to change the skip setting i forget to tell you it's on the option. My bad on that
So............
It's ready. Care to be my guinea pig before I make a thread for it?

Sorry for the delay. A bunch of stuff happened during the week that prevented me from getting into my windows partition. The job market for programmers is really bad these days. That and I had to learn more renpy than I cared to. Again, not a big fan of python.

What this does:
  • All pokemon stats, IV and EV are clickable to increase
  • Class type (via Traits) are clickable to increase
  • Trainer EXP (via Social) are draggable

Keep in mind that I'm not playing the game so I don't know how these stats affect the game which is why I'm asking you to play test it.

A few notes:
  • Pokemon EXP is really hard to set without writing completely new logic. Something that's antithetical to the structure and purpose of this injector format.
  • The same goes for player traits like charisma as the power-grid-like element is a custom element and I wasn't able to find any good way to make it clickable for each trait.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've added the bat to the exceptions but no matter what I do I can't get it around bitdefender. BD has got to be the most infuriating antivirus I've use.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
a picture witch folder this install the mod here so i understand hau work i not expert in mod but got mod in dawn of war soulstorm but still i need learn hau mod work here in pc here

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
a picture witch folder this install the mod here so i understand hau work i not expert in mod but got mod in dawn of war soulstorm but still i need learn hau mod work here in pc here
I run linux by default... but... your funeral.
1712157847915.png

Or, you know, you can:
  1. Read and follow the installation instructions on the OP.
  2. Send me a screenshot of your error message
  3. Provide me with steps/description on how to reproduce your problem