Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector [v1.2] [Sleepingkirby]

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "The Null Hypothesis". Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.

DISCLAIMER: WHEN USING THIS CHEAT, OR EVEN HAVE USED IT ONCE AND REMOVED IT,
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS TO THE NULL HYPOTHESIS TEAM AS
THE BUGS MAY BE A RESULT OF THE CHEAT.

Please also note that THIS CHEAT DOES NOT TURN ON THE ABILITY TO HAVE SEX EARLY as
that is a scheduled game event. Please see FAQ for full details.​

Updated: 2024-04-06
Game/Creator: The Null Hypothesis/Ron Chon
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 0.3a and above
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Reinstallation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Will I make an Android version?
- Short answer: No. It's a technological limit.

Why won't <insert character here> have sex with me even thought their love/trust value is over 9k? <insert DBZ meme here>
- Whether or not they have sex with you is not dependent on a numeric value, but on specific event flags. At the time of writing, the characters will need to have said "I love you" first before they are willing to have sex with you.

Can you add that as part of the cheat?
- Short answer: I won't as this is a bad idea.

Download:
Windows:

Linux:

Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-37-38.png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-38-12.png Screenshot_2024-03-11_12-38-29.png Screenshot (17).png

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Congrats on getting it approved. I've let the discord know that it's been made a thing.

Speaking of discord, the dev team does have a list of guidelines for what kind of mods we officially promote or ignore.

Half of it is stuff f95 doesn't permit but I'm just posting it here for anyone not on the discord.

Guidelines on Modding:

Based on Discord regulations, copyright law, and discussion by the developers, the following types of mods cannot be advertised or linked to within this Discord server.

Mods that feature stolen assets. This includes to but is not limited to: music, audio recordings, art, photographs, etc.

Mods including sexual depictions of underaged characters.

Mods promoting real-world violence.

Mods that glorifies, promotes, or normalizes suicide or other acts of physical self-harm. Mention of it is acceptable.

Mods that contain code that may compromise the downloader's computer.

Mods that portray the physical or sexual abuse of our characters.

Paywalled mods.

Mods uploaded under the guise of another player/modder/developer

Mods that contain real media depicting gore, excessive violence, or animal harm, especially with the intention to harass or shock others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Congrats on getting it approved. I've let the discord know that it's been made a thing.

Speaking of discord, the dev team does have a list of guidelines for what kind of mods we officially promote or ignore.

Half of it is stuff f95 doesn't permit but I'm just posting it here for anyone not on the discord.
Thank you, actually. I hate using discord. I takes so much CPU power so having it here really helps.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Thank you, actually. I hate using discord. I takes so much CPU power so having it here really helps.
I would have it listed on the OP but f95's staff and our team have a kinda a tug of war game going on when it comes to editing the main page.

We wanted to leave older versions of the game up, but just like removing the trainer tag, they reversed our decision.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I would have it listed on the OP but f95's staff and our team have a kinda a tug of war game going on when it comes to editing the main page.

We wanted to leave older versions of the game up, but just like removing the trainer tag, they reversed our decision.
No problem. Whether its promoted or not is none of my concern. I just like writing things that help people/bring enjoyment/enrich people's lives.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

Our conversation got deleted for being offtopic on the game thread so I'm letting you know here:

Screenshot_2024-03-15_01-21-04.png
The tooltips bar seems to be around in just about every important screen so I'm gonna tuck this in there. If someone submits a screenshot, look for this to know if the cheat was applied.

It's also getting late here so I'll push v1.1 for both linux and windows out tomorrow.

Reactions: leathermax

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Will you also make one for Android?
Not really? Ren'py games are packaged for android (plus, there's no native console/script running that one can do on android) so there's no way for a script to open up and modify a game via android.

But there is hope. Last I heard, (and I'm not an expert. I don't use android) joiplay will export/package (I don't actually know how they do it) ren'py games to android. As such, you can apply the cheat on a PC and use joiplay to play it on android.

Edit: I'm gonna start an FAQ section on the OP for questions like these.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
This helps a BUNCH! Thanks my dude.
V 1.1 uploaded/updated. A few technical notes for you.

As of V1.0 the only things that can break artificial caps (as in, the game will check and prevent a value from going above a manually/coded value) in the game is Character/Player.Desire during sex. As of V1.1, this now includes Character.love/trust per season. So, where as in V1.0, there's no long lasting impact of the cheat, V1.1 will be the first version that can, potentially (I don't know for sure if it will), sequence break the game.

Shouldn't be a problem for you guys given that the "CheatV<version number here>" is now in the quick menu bar, but just wanted to make sure you are aware of what V1.1 can bring.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "The Null Hypothesis". Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.

DISCLAIMER: WHEN USING THIS CHEAT, PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS TO THE NULL HYPOTHESIS TEAM AS
THE BUGS MAY BE A RESULT OF THE CHEAT.

Updated: 2024-03-11
Game/Creator: The Null Hypothesis/Ron Chon
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 0.3a and above
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Will I make an Android version?
- Short answer: No. It's a technological limit.

Download:
Windows:

Linux:

View attachment 3441235 View attachment 3441237 View attachment 3441243 View attachment 3441245 View attachment 3441247
I don't know if you play pokemon academy life forever but if you play I hope you also make something like this for that game. Thank you for this program

Reactions: sleepingkirby

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Does pokemon academy life forever have stats to manipulate? It looks like a straight VN.
it have for both the player and the pokemon, the pokemon stats appear after we chose starter pokemon, hope you test play the game and can look at it when you have time. thank you for paying attention on my comment

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
it have for both the player and the pokemon, the pokemon stats appear after we chose starter pokemon, hope you test play the game and can look at it when you have time. thank you for paying attention on my comment
No problem. I'll take a look. No promises though since I just all yesterday porting over my browser extensions from chrome to firefox

Reactions: Epigonid