JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
how to hide textbox?
Right mouse click or Shift.
Quote from the OP : " Become part of a community that supports and wants to spread quality translations of ... ASMR ... ". What does ASMR translation even look like?
Transcode to video and put subtitles.
The models look great but the hair is nauseating. Will there be any way to remove it?
No option to remove the hair.
is this a netori?
Or are the girls all red light district "employees"?
You are the only one doing the fucking.

Reactions: nsfw2323

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You are the only one doing the fucking.
Thank you.
I misworded my question.

Asking hypocritically.
What's the value in these women? Are they sweet princesses? or some women just looking for a child? Or did the synopsis do a damn good job and all of the red light district workers (who aren't on the clock or don't have any customers) are getting fucked and really don't have a say because the "king" has his rights and they really don't?
Wham-bam-dominate-and-subjugate-you-thank-you-mam?

Yes, the question is very hypocritical.

Jitterskull

Jun 13, 2018
Wanted shave all those pics just for lulz but realized there is scat tag missing. Immediately abandoned this idea.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
im pretty sure i remember this one have scat in the japanese version, you forgot to put it in genre and tag

Reactions: nsfw2323

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That's unfortunate. Finding games with a male protagonist and pregnancy where you don't sit upon the cuck throne is too rare.
So it IS a bad end ending then or what? You're just saying "that's too bad" without answering the question. Have you played it or not? :LUL: