• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
IF dead parents are irrelevant to the story maybe an incest patch would solve this "best friend" and respectively "best friend's mother" thing.:unsure:
Just from quickly glancing through the files in the script rpa it doesn't look like it would be an easy fix. As it's currently written you'd have to rewrite the actual script since there's no relations file and the friends thing is written as is in the script instead of using variables. Even then the word friend appears outside the context of MC and Alice's relationship so you couldn't just ctrl+h every instance of friend to cousin or w/e.
Basically unless it gets a significant rewrite I wouldn't hold out hope of an incest patch. Even if a fan did make one it'd have to be updated for every release and would probably be abandoned at some point, potentially breaking saves.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNexus-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Pretty interesting so far. Has me intrigued at least.

Didn't get the point of the sex scene though (dream sex... ugh). I guess it was to just have a sex scene in the first release. If your story is good enough, you don't need that, and the story is pretty good so far. Save the sex scenes for when they actually matter, instead of just tossing them in to check a box.

On that note, I hope sex/relations won't be forced in the future. I get why you forced the dream sex (to check a box and show you have sex), but I hope it won't be that way throughout the rest of the game and we'll be able to choose who we have sex/relations with.

But otherwise, it was good. Writing was good (minus a few typos), renders were alright, even music (though it's the same song on loop basically) and animations (during the sex scene). Can't really say if the characters are going to have uniqueness to them or not, as we pretty much just spent this whole v0.1 with Alice the whole time. But I like her already, so that's a plus.

So yeah, thanks and best of luck with your game. ;)
Thanks for the feedback!

I concede, the idea for that sex scene did initially come from the "check a box" mindset. I was a little worried some people wouldn't care for a release like this if it didn't have any sex, so I appreciate your feedback about not needing them. The scene ended up not being totally for that purpose though, which we'll see a little later in the story.

The plan currently is to have most, or all future sex scenes be optional. The character's routes should be avoidable as well.

Glad to hear the love for Alice so far, and I'm excited to show off the rest of the main characters in the next chapter! I've spent a lot of time trying to flesh them out, and I think I've made them all pretty unique, so I hope they're well recieved!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Just from quickly glancing through the files in the script rpa it doesn't look like it would be an easy fix. As it's currently written you'd have to rewrite the actual script since there's no relations file and the friends thing is written as is in the script instead of using variables. Even then the word friend appears outside the context of MC and Alice's relationship so you couldn't just ctrl+h every instance of friend to cousin or w/e.
Basically unless it gets a significant rewrite I wouldn't hold out hope of an incest patch. Even if a fan did make one it'd have to be updated for every release and would probably be abandoned at some point, potentially breaking saves.
Sorry, but there are no plans for any incest. Despite how it may look as of Chapter 1, the story is definitely not written to be a "swap friend for cousin" kind of thing. I can say now that the characters being related will make less and less sense as the story progresses, so I wouldn't bank on a patch working well.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Sorry, but there are no plans for any incest. Despite how it may look as of Chapter 1, the story is definitely not written to be a "swap friend for cousin" kind of thing. I can say now that the characters being related will make less and less sense as the story progresses, so I wouldn't bank on a patch working well.
what are the future tags do you have any plans to have lesbian/bi stuff and if so will it be avoidable? same question for ntr/swinging/sharing? Also will this be a harem game or solo LI?

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
what are the future tags do you have any plans to have lesbian/bi stuff and if so will it be avoidable? same question for ntr/swinging/sharing? Also will this be a harem game or solo LI?
Still 100% on a lot of things, but there should be a good amount of content between the other characters, most likely including some lesbian/bi scenes. I'll probably add the option if you want to view them or not as well.

No NTR, but possibly some sharing and casual stuff between other characters.

There will be several romanceable characters with no exclusive routes :)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Still 100% on a lot of things, but there should be a good amount of content between the other characters, most likely including some lesbian/bi scenes. I'll probably add the option if you want to view them or not as well.

No NTR, but possibly some sharing and casual stuff between other characters.

There will be several romanceable characters with no exclusive routes :)
the way you word it sounds like you will give a choice to see the scene or no but not have the lesbian stuff not happen?

Reactions: qaywsx