• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Nexus_Cover.png

Overview:
After returning to the town where your family was killed as a child, you seek to begin a new life with your loyal and optimistic best friend, Alice, and her caring mother Isabelle, the one who took you under her wing after the tragedy that befell your family. Everything seems normal, until you start having strange dreams that suggest more is going on in this town than meets the eye.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-08
Developer: Silent Raven -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-5.png ss-8.png 1.jpg ss-9.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-4.png ss-2.png ss-3.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
After returning to the town where your family was killed, you seek to begin a new life with your loyal and optimistic best friend, Alice, and her caring mother, Isabelle, the one who took you under her wing after the tragedy that befell your family. All appears normal until you begin to experience unusual dreams, hinting that there's more happening in this town below its surface.​
The caring mother, Isabelle, asked to work on the overview. :sneaky:

The game looks very good.
Thanks for the share. Silent Raven Games

Feel free to use the overview

Last edited:

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Shorter than I like for a first release but wasn't bad. Too little to judge if it could be good. One throwaway scene with what appeared to be a succubus in his sleep didn't do much for me. Starting to like Alice as a character.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks great. The overview has my attention. Especially the creatures bit. I'll check this out.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Oh yes, there is definitely no incest or bestiality games on Patreon...

No need to tell us you aren't going to play this because there is no incest. It doesn't matter to anyone what you do or don't play.
Seriously. He can go play... oh I dunno the 500 million other games that focus on incest lmao? Like just close your eyes and throw a dart, you are bound to hit one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Nexus [v0.1] [Silent Raven Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty interesting so far. Has me intrigued at least.

Didn't get the point of the sex scene though (dream sex... ugh). I guess it was to just have a sex scene in the first release. If your story is good enough, you don't need that, and the story is pretty good so far. Save the sex scenes for when they actually matter, instead of just tossing them in to check a box.

On that note, I hope sex/relations won't be forced in the future. I get why you forced the dream sex (to check a box and show you have sex), but I hope it won't be that way throughout the rest of the game and we'll be able to choose who we have sex/relations with.

But otherwise, it was good. Writing was good (minus a few typos), renders were alright, even music (though it's the same song on loop basically) and animations (during the sex scene). Can't really say if the characters are going to have uniqueness to them or not, as we pretty much just spent this whole v0.1 with Alice the whole time. But I like her already, so that's a plus.

So yeah, thanks and best of luck with your game. ;)