Others The New Demon Lord's First Job ~Use the Powers of Evil to Fight Off the Heroines~

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
I've found a download for an english evrsion of this game, but the TL is very janky and I can't seem to figure out how to get past 1-6. There are more slots for special traps than there are special traps, but the game pops a warning every time you try to start without filling the special trap slots, and I haven't found a way to skip past it. I've hit every key on the keyboard. Regardless, the download can be found at if anyone cares to try it themselves.

edit: Figured it out. Press Y to skip past the warning message.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've found a download for an english evrsion of this game, but the TL is very janky and I can't seem to figure out how to get past 1-6. There are more slots for special traps than there are special traps, but the game pops a warning every time you try to start without filling the special trap slots, and I haven't found a way to skip past it. I've hit every key on the keyboard. Regardless, the download can be found at if anyone cares to try it themselves.

Thank you very much for the link. There are actually links to several games on there that I hadn't been able to find yet, so I suggest anyone interested to take a look as well. Sort of like an English eroge trove page. Even has a tag searcher, too. Great stuff.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Do you know how to get past the title screen? You know when you click new game and It shows the difficulty settings

Sep 30, 2017
I bought it off dlsite but get the error code "0xc0000018" whenever I try to run the startup.exe

Edit: the startup.exe is where it would let me enter my License Key, so I could actually run the program. Gotta love DRM stupidity.

Edit 2: Gave it another try today on a whim and for some reason it decided to open the authorization panel. No idea what fixed it.

Last edited:

neptune5754

Oct 30, 2019
Ho trovato un download per una versione inglese di questo gioco, ma il TL è molto strano e non riesco a capire come superare 1-6. Ci sono più slot per trappole speciali che trappole speciali, ma il gioco mostra un avviso ogni volta che provi a iniziare senza riempire gli slot speciali per trappole e non ho trovato un modo per saltarlo. Ho premuto tutti i tasti della tastiera. Indipendentemente da ciò, il download può essere trovato su se qualcuno vuole provarlo da solo.

edit: capito. Premi Y per saltare il messaggio di avviso.
[/CITAZIONE]
ho avuto lo stesso problema, la soluzione è semplice, devi azzerarle la vita prima di quello stage, io ci sono riuscito dopo un paio di tentativi

Phoenix215

Jul 6, 2020
I bought it off dlsite but get the error code "0xc0000018" whenever I try to run the startup.exe

Edit: the startup.exe is where it would let me enter my License Key, so I could actually run the program. Gotta love DRM stupidity.

Edit 2: Gave it another try today on a whim and for some reason it decided to open the authorization panel. No idea what fixed it.
did you figure out how to open it
I hate how complicated buying a VN from dlsite is