VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mystic Energy [v1.2] [Rakis]

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
yeah. might be ok but maybe need a little content before you release? pretty bare bones for now...

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
For the version that was released the art work was good but having only ten minutes to play if even that is kinda boring i thought that it would have atleast a little bit more play time to it can't wait to see what the future updates have

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hmm, interesting premise but as of right now... not worth the time to download as there's only like 3 scenes for the whole game. One to watch perhaps, but not worth downloading at the moment.

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
seems good but maybe have more than 3 things you can do before you run out of content for the next version

vultron

May 19, 2018
That agility mini game seems off I'm pretty sure i clicked the foot prints even when it said I didn't

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Same, clicked all and still no progress. Maybe need to progress another route first?

Anyway, did anybody found console commands for stats yet?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Agility TRaining IS TO fucking Dificalt GET Rid of it Or atleast Make the fucking thing Slow for pepole who have issues coordinating and timing or replace it with say a agility quest

Reactions: Seletrixs

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Those of us who a not Savvy with a keyboard will find this game nearly Impossible to play! So i suggest A Beginner/Normal/ Expert settings to be added to the Menu,

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
That training took a while to get right, although there is not much more after you finally pass the agility training and then the strength training. Cant wait to see what happens in the next patch.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
That training took a while to get right, although there is not much more after you finally pass the agility training and then the strength training. Cant wait to see what happens in the next patch.
how do u get the strenght training? i cant the wood planks because of it

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
you need to get the point in the agility then you can peek in the windows in the tent, and there will be a guy by the beach there who will train you.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
x.x I used my auto-clicker to repeatedly spy in the body builder's tent, but after about 5 minutes... I never got the argument between the two in that tent, that's supposed to unlock the strength training, any idea what else is needed to unlock the strength training?
----edit----
nevermind, found out that you need to go to the beach from the camp, and that's where the argument takes place, hope that also helps anyone else who hadn't figured it out yet.