VN Ren'Py Completed The Miskatonic [Rapscallion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_e1ufz6d1bpws0ok8k88s0gkg8_focused_v3.png
Overview:
Explore the most prestigious occult school in North America, The Miskatonic University, in a hilarious dark comedy set after the Lovecraft canon, in which Innsmouth is demolished, Cthulhu is perpetually immobilised, England is overrun with cannibals, Antarctica is plundered, and the greatest threat to mankind is its own ambitions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-07-20
Developer/Publisher: Rapscallion
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I hope so given the artstyle is lovecraftian tumblr anime.
Heres the steam page
Well.. don't hope anymore. This game has no sexual content whatsoever and the dev will never add anything at all

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Mmhm, lot of it suggestive flirting (It's good, fun flirting, but I get some folks want the fuck), but hey, just a brief look downward reminds that they're doing Run Construct Doting, a sci-fi VN series where yes, there is fucking.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Liking the look of the art, not gonna play it cuz me and lovecraft don't exactly mix, but the art has a nice eccentric touch that I have to say looks good XD

lolilow

Feb 7, 2018
Is there any way to save the game?
Or any kind of menu at all?
The art is pretty good but maybe using on of those standard ren'py interface would be a good idea.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
well after seeing the guy with teeth for a face im glad there is no sexual content :WutFace:
Someone out there, possibly in this very forum, is going "Teeth for a face? That's my fetish!"

This is a cool game with so much potential for kinky and deviant sex happenings but they just don't quite happen. :/

I mean, the lead character is a 'dancing naked in the rain' witch who believes in spreading love far and wide. "Love a hundred people and a thousand people will love you."

Imma still play it.

Reactions: HypnoKitten
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote