4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
wow this game is short and ive only gotten one ending and it ends with them at the fishing docks, it didnt feel like a conclusion

Bunneer

Jul 16, 2021
I actually wanted to buy this legitimately a long time ago. But since this game haven't been uploaded into Steam yet even after all this years, then... oh well xP

rief

Dec 10, 2017
Somebody knows, Lupiesoft is still alive or not?
From what I can tell, in quick succession Tao had a kid, then COVID hit, and then he was practically begging for work to get money on Twitter. At some point he got a tattoo and couldn't afford to pay for it/walked out, so a ton of people who were acquaintances with the tattoo artist started shit-talking him on social media/Instagram. The other members of his team have relayed that Tao's friends/family say that he's not doing well mentally, so Lupiesoft is basically on hold for the foreseeable future.

seronis

May 9, 2022
The last 3 download links all work as of the date of this post. Nopy, GoFIle and Transfer are all dead though

That said I've never cared for BDSM content in games I've played. But the scenes in this game were written so well I might have to reevaluate my preferred fetishes

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes