You are suddenly whisked away to a fantasy world and decide to be a hero.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Pink Zerda
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

657083_pinkzerda_the-maze-d-traveller-screen-shot-1.jpg 657085_pinkzerda_the-mazed-traveller-screen-shot-2.jpg 657086_pinkzerda_the-mazed-traveller-screen-shot-3.jpg 657087_pinkzerda_the-mazed-traveller-screen-shot-4.jpg 657088_pinkzerda_the-mazed-traveller-screen-shot-5.jpg 657089_pinkzerda_the-mazed-traveller-screen-shot-6.jpg 657090_pinkzerda_the-mazed-traveller-screen-shot-7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Just a simple question:
Should it not be version 0.1.2 instead of 1.2?

I mean on their own patreon page they write:
The latest version 0.1.2

Reactions: Papa Ernie

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
iff some1 can talk to the developer about potion stacking that would improve the game.
more space for stuff in stash

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
...hm. The preview makes it look like the sex scenes are about monsters raping your companions, not the "hero" getting laid.
It's a legitimate genre, basically the complementary opposite of route-based or harem games where the hero is the one getting all the action, but...I've kind of lost my taste for it.
I'll play it to see if I'm wrong, and to see if the game itself is decent or not. Hopefully I am wrong, but if not...it just means others will be enjoying the game while I move on.

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
The sex scenes seen in the screens are random girls you're trying to save in the dungeon. The MC is a lecherous retard who always waits for the monsters to rape them, so the player gets to watch. Once the scene has played, you fight the monsters and then the girl just disappears towards the dungeon exit unseen. After you've found them all, it tells you that's all the content for the current version.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
The sex scenes seen in the screens are random girls you're trying to save in the dungeon. The MC is a lecherous retard who always waits for the monsters to rape them, so the player gets to watch. Once the scene has played, you fight the monsters and then the girl just disappears towards the dungeon exit unseen. After you've found them all, it tells you that's all the content for the current version.
Yeah, figured that out. For some reason I thought that you actually needed to progress through the dungeon more quickly in order to save them after the tentacle scene played and the MC commented on "being able to save her seven minutes earlier," but you're right.
Clearly the game isn't fully polished, and while you and I both are apparently not enthusiastic about the MC (or the writing, as others have pointed out) it's not terrible. It is annoying that other party members can't be customized or given better stuff, since Alicia's higher armor and damage means that having Sleep cast on her puts you in an annoyingly bad way, but other than that the game is fine. Fun, but forgettable.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
"Fire Wall Scroll
Consumables
Summons 6 streaks of lightening hit all targets on battlefield by random..."

Um, pardon? Grammar aside... a *fire* wall scroll summons streaks of *lightning*?

• Haha
Reactions: The_fallen_dragon

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, figured that out. For some reason I thought that you actually needed to progress through the dungeon more quickly in order to save them after the tentacle scene played and the MC commented on "being able to save her seven minutes earlier," but you're right.
Clearly the game isn't fully polished, and while you and I both are apparently not enthusiastic about the MC (or the writing, as others have pointed out) it's not terrible. It is annoying that other party members can't be customized or given better stuff, since Alicia's higher armor and damage means that having Sleep cast on her puts you in an annoyingly bad way, but other than that the game is fine. Fun, but forgettable.
I'm not sure if I'm misreading your post, but you CAN drag/drop items, armor, weapons onto the npcs to change them...

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm misreading your post, but you CAN drag/drop items, armor, weapons onto the npcs to change them...
Really? In the dungeon, whenever I had NPCs join my party they didn't have equipment slots. I assumed that meant I couldn't change their gear. The named gunner-chick, the generic NPC girls, and the monsters you can get to join you. The only person whose gear I ever changed (the only one I thought could be interacted with) was Alicia, the elf-chick.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Really? In the dungeon, whenever I had NPCs join my party they didn't have equipment slots. I assumed that meant I couldn't change their gear. The named gunner-chick, the generic NPC girls, and the monsters you can get to join you. The only person whose gear I ever changed (the only one I thought could be interacted with) was Alicia, the elf-chick.
Ah. NM. She's as far as I got when I played testing the game. Have fun!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote