4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
eebc7437cc3bc0643f59cbcb86a33f147f02da84.jpg

Overview:
Meet the newest game from Akabur, The Mating Season, with the characters from the Teenage mutant ninja turtles featuring April O'neil, the turtles and Splinter in different chapters.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-05
Developer:
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

upload_2018-6-11_13-25-47.png upload_2018-6-11_13-24-30.png upload_2018-6-11_13-9-31.png upload_2018-6-11_13-10-23.png upload_2018-6-11_13-10-56.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
From what I can tell on the Patreon page this is completed isn't it? (bar a bug fix)

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
There's like 6 episodes, just keep saving and reloading your previous last save where you ended with an option.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What is it with Russian artists being so into rape/non-con stuff?
Not a fan of this one, the others have an element of corruption, this one they just straight up rape April.
They do seem to be a rape-y/molest-y lot, don't they? Then again, so do the Japanese. :) This is kinda disappointing coming from Akabur- his other games at least have more story/substance. Witch Trainer is still probably his most memorable.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This is really dumb when you think about it. He took 5 months to make and release this but there isn't much here. I beat it in a few minutes. This isn't like SC34 where when Episode 2 came out it took me like 4 hours to see everything. This just seems like a waste of time for us and Akabur. He could of been using this time to add actual sex scenes to SC34 but he wasted 5 months instead on this and the amount work here doesn't actually say to me that there is 5 months of work here. Probably being overly negative but that's all I see here is a waste of time.

If you enjoyed it then that's great and I hoped you enjoy for years to come but I feel like Akabur as of late is milking his Patreons especially with this one. No game that has 5 months of work behind should be over in a few minutes. MITY just released an update that took me an hour to finish after working on it for a month and a half but this. This is just unbelievable and not in a good way. And before you say "oh MITY is part of a team" well so is Akabur. DHAR, Smersh, and Lyk all help him make games faster but this game is just bad. Putting a number to it, Akabur made $20,000 (That is a very low ball number since he was making at least $4200 a month) to release a game that had a few minutes of content to it.

Again if you liked the game then great, I won't ruin it for you, in fact I probably won't even talk about this again. This is how I feel at the moment.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is really dumb when you think about it. He took 5 months to make and release this but there isn't much here. I beat it in a few minutes. This isn't like SC34 where when Episode 2 came out it took me like 4 hours to see everything. This just seems like a waste of time for us and Akabur. He could of been using this time to add actual sex scenes to SC34 but he wasted 5 months instead on this and the amount work here doesn't actually say to me that there is 5 months of work here. Probably being overly negative but that's all I see here is a waste of time.

If you enjoyed it then that's great and I hoped you enjoy for years to come but I feel like Akabur as of late is milking his Patreons especially with this one. No game that has 5 months of work behind should be over in a few minutes. MITY just released an update that took me an hour to finish after working on it for a month and a half but this. This is just unbelievable and not in a good way. And before you say "oh MITY is part of a team" well so is Akabur. DHAR, Smersh, and Lyk all help him make games faster but this game is just bad. Putting a number to it, Akabur made $20,000 (That is a very low ball number since he was making at least $4200 a month) to release a game that had a few minutes of content to it.

Again if you liked the game then great, I won't ruin it for you, in fact I probably won't even talk about this again. This is how I feel at the moment.
What exactly is "SC34"? Is that another game by Akabur?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm definately a fan of Akabur. His art is good and he's the only one managing to retain my attention with so few drawings in his games, just because of the wrting and the attention to details. Also love his sense of humor (try the tutorial in this one for example) even if it's about rape and corruption, it's not in a dark and serious way, it's pretty smart imho. Can't wait for the next part of SC34 now.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes