VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Mating Season [v1.03] [Akabur]

1. 4.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

This is pretty damn dumb as hell and amusing. Game is not really for the ero part. It seems pretty clear that most of the effort was in the writing and the stupid situation. I'd recommend if you are a TMNT fan and some aspirin for your back cause no one in their right mind is a fan of the shitty films few years ago so... if you are your likely old. But I digress game is pretty short and won't take long and even if one knows nothing about tmnt it won't impede anything and that ain't nothing a quick look up can't fix

when the theme song plays.... during the sex... I, I, I just... fucking can't
    it is so stupid and I couldn't fap to this ever. It is so stupid and I find it far more amusing then I should

Granted it is well done for the light tone and the semi consensual nature of it that make it playable in the first place
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ValeGor

Great, but short game. Still, it's probably one of the best adult games with turtles. Art is great - 10/10, but there's only one big CG scene with different variations. Yeah, I know that Aka doing all pics with inks on paper so it's really loooong work. But, again, art is very good. Honestly, it feels like if he animated and/or added one more CG scene that game would feel much much better. But I can't say that "Mating Season" is bad. I like the plot, story, pics and everything. It's just too short. And lacks gameplay variety. I mean, Aka could put at least 1-2 mini games and maybe then it hit different. Anyway, at the end we have a really good product - classic VN with Turtles, April and even Splinter.
    P.s sorry for my English
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jack Deth

Short but sweet. Utterly hilarious. If I had one complaint is that I would've liked to see some variation of the scenes. Each one plays out basically the same, and April never moves out of that one position. I get that's part of its humor, but just adding a couple more pieces of art with different sex positions and angles would have taken it to the next level. Still, Akabur's art and his sick, sick mind make it a damn good time.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sexygirlswant

It's a small game made by akabur who has made some really amazing games, well its very simple its still fun to play through it and I really like the art style akabur uses in his games. Well I think its a great game it is slightly confusing in terms of getting all the scenes
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ErrorTerror

Art is classic Akabur Style, a little on the short side but not as Grindy like many other Games like this. The Text / Picture ratio is excellent, be sure to hit new game after you finish with her story :)!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The game is only a half hour long but has tons of replay value from making different decisions all throughout. For example - whether you use a condom or not, and pull out or not, and cum on her or not. Not to mention the absolutely fantastic artworks and funny dialogue!