5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gab

Salty Montrealer
Uploader
May 10, 2017
122641_eebc7437cc3bc0643f59cbcb86a33f147f02da84.jpg

Overview:

Meet the newest game from Akabur, The Mating Season, with the characters from the Teenage mutant ninja turtles featuring April O'neil, the turtles and Splinter in different chapters.

Updated: 11-06-18
Developer/Publisher::
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
group, mutant, (furry?) gangbang, 2d

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "matingseason.exe" to start playing.

Download: - - -
APK:

This port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

122652_upload_2018-6-11_13-25-47.png 122651_upload_2018-6-11_13-24-30.png 122645_upload_2018-6-11_13-9-31.png 122646_upload_2018-6-11_13-10-23.png 122647_upload_2018-6-11_13-10-56.png

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
View attachment 111229
Overview:
Meet the newest game from Akabur, The Mating Season, with the characters from the Teenage mutant ninja turtles

Updated: 11-06-18
Name: The Mating's Season
Developer/Publisher::
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
group, mutant, (furry?) gangbang, 2d

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "matingseason.exe" to start playing.

Download: - - -

wasnt expecting this game so soon :D thank you for the upload :eazyHype:
That was a fun little game. Make sure to click new game again when you get to the end of Donny's story.
this was helpful thank you :D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What is it with Russian artists being so into rape/non-con stuff?
Not a fan of this one, the others have an element of corruption, this one they just straight up rape April.
They do seem to be a rape-y/molest-y lot, don't they? Then again, so do the Japanese. :) This is kinda disappointing coming from Akabur- his other games at least have more story/substance. Witch Trainer is still probably his most memorable.

HaseoOfDeath

Sep 13, 2017
This is really dumb when you think about it. He took 5 months to make and release this but there isn't much here. I beat it in a few minutes. This isn't like SC34 where when Episode 2 came out it took me like 4 hours to see everything. This just seems like a waste of time for us and Akabur. He could of been using this time to add actual sex scenes to SC34 but he wasted 5 months instead on this and the amount work here doesn't actually say to me that there is 5 months of work here. Probably being overly negative but that's all I see here is a waste of time.

If you enjoyed it then that's great and I hoped you enjoy for years to come but I feel like Akabur as of late is milking his Patreons especially with this one. No game that has 5 months of work behind should be over in a few minutes. MITY just released an update that took me an hour to finish after working on it for a month and a half but this. This is just unbelievable and not in a good way. And before you say "oh MITY is part of a team" well so is Akabur. DHAR, Smersh, and Lyk all help him make games faster but this game is just bad. Putting a number to it, Akabur made $20,000 (That is a very low ball number since he was making at least $4200 a month) to release a game that had a few minutes of content to it.

Again if you liked the game then great, I won't ruin it for you, in fact I probably won't even talk about this again. This is how I feel at the moment.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is really dumb when you think about it. He took 5 months to make and release this but there isn't much here. I beat it in a few minutes. This isn't like SC34 where when Episode 2 came out it took me like 4 hours to see everything. This just seems like a waste of time for us and Akabur. He could of been using this time to add actual sex scenes to SC34 but he wasted 5 months instead on this and the amount work here doesn't actually say to me that there is 5 months of work here. Probably being overly negative but that's all I see here is a waste of time.

If you enjoyed it then that's great and I hoped you enjoy for years to come but I feel like Akabur as of late is milking his Patreons especially with this one. No game that has 5 months of work behind should be over in a few minutes. MITY just released an update that took me an hour to finish after working on it for a month and a half but this. This is just unbelievable and not in a good way. And before you say "oh MITY is part of a team" well so is Akabur. DHAR, Smersh, and Lyk all help him make games faster but this game is just bad. Putting a number to it, Akabur made $20,000 (That is a very low ball number since he was making at least $4200 a month) to release a game that had a few minutes of content to it.

Again if you liked the game then great, I won't ruin it for you, in fact I probably won't even talk about this again. This is how I feel at the moment.
What exactly is "SC34"? Is that another game by Akabur?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote