• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

dimikoko

May 13, 2020
The game is buged from the beginning, work in the Pub gives you2200 $!! and you cannot train in the room, also you cannot start the first objective, i did not try further

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
Good morning; I would like to name the MC myself if you don't mind. Hercules as mythical and Alfa-prone as it is, it's a really "corny" name.
Can anybody come up with a well-worked Mod to able Changing it?
Thx.

The Brain

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
I posted a request for a mod to enable changing the MCs name, please scrap that- you can change it immediately.
But I do have a new Peeve: I subscribed to the game's Patreon with a 3.50 x month tier to get the cheat codes...
the developer has 2023 old codes posted that do not work and I am not allowed into the cheat page on his Discord Server, despite Discord privileges being part of my tier.

The Brain

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
TheMansion-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
I started the game again in version 0.9 to test the fighting system. When I entered the jewelry store at night to get the gem, when I arrrived at the office, the game froze and no text appeared. I first tried to enter and when I fought with him masked the same thing happens.

badgear

Apr 27, 2020
I have a question and a bug happening:

Question: Does anyone know how to recover action points?

Bug: In the mission where I have to rob the jewelry store, and I'm going to fight, everything turns white, only the life bar appears. Is there any way to fix this bug or any code using Sugarcube to skip this mission?

Reactions: Cafe racer

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
I have a question and a bug happening:

Question: Does anyone know how to recover action points?

Bug: In the mission where I have to rob the jewelry store, and I'm going to fight, everything turns white, only the life bar appears. Is there any way to fix this bug or any code using Sugarcube to skip this mission?
im stuck on same bug

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMansion-RUSTLERMAN-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Rustlerman
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes