f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I tried to play the new Roomie content, but it is difficult without a walkthrough or bugged ...

What I found so far :
- There are only a few "Hang Out" events.
- There are 2 random events where Roomie can be found at the Mall ...
- If mc borrows enough stuff from Roomie, she will finally gift a starter set of female clothing to mc for free (little sister)
- There is a random event where she gifts a butt plug to mc
- Roomie notes if mc goes commando or wears chastity or butt plug, however she does not remember she gifted the butt plug
- Several unique (?) events where MC can watch her masturbate, however these events stop after a few weeks (after she gave mc a handjob/bj ???)
- weekly movie event on friday, according to html-file there are 15 (!) events
- There is a random event where she gifts a free makup set.

Problem :
- The time frame of 15 weeks seems too long to develop mc-Roomie relationship. Other content like classes or Riley is exhausted much earlier
- If mc is in chastity, the friday movie night does not trigger. So doing Riley content blocks Roomie content very soon.
(If mc has the key, removing the cage may allow to trigger the movie night.)

I played the game "as intended" and followed Riley's path and got no more Roomie content after the first weeks, probably because of Riley caging the mc ...

I restarted the game and ignored Riley ... Compared to the rest of the game, Roomie content is a slow burn with only 1-2 events per week. I am at week 9 now. Despite of Roomie's talks of "little sister" and suggesting to "plug" the mc there is no active action from her side to "feminize" the mc, no punishments for going into her room and ignoring her privacy, etc ...

Edit :
Ok. It seems that movie nights are blocked by code after the 12th movie night :
Code:
if $RoomieDayScenes lte 3 or $RoomieMovieNight lt 13 ....
Edit 2 :
Restarted the game again.
There are consequences and more events if mc does not pay rent and does not do chores.
Takes ca 4 weeks (or ca 1000 $ debts) and several masturbations to enrage Roomie and have her lock mc in chastity.
This opens up new hangout events regarding dildo masturbation and pegging, however I failed to unlock the repeatable sex event.
The game handles chastity by mc or 3rd party and chastity by Roomie as different cases.
Mc can find the key in her room to unlock himself, however he cannot return the key ...
Being in chastity blocks the movie events as mentioned above ...
Paying the debt and then failing to pay next rent gives a new scene where she secures the key again ...
Do chores with 100% Lust and full balls and she may peg mc again.
This unlocks another hangout event and finally unlocks the repeatable sex ...

Note :
The event "$RoomieSpecialScene == 13" has a dead end. It also does not correctly deal with mc's cage status ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelgwenn

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
Can't progress in the Bailey route after it says:

The shift goes by pretty quickly and soon you find that it's time to head home. You collect your pay and head out the door.
Note: Go one week without cumming by touching your dick. You can find these stats in the left sidebar.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can't progress in the Bailey route after it says:

The shift goes by pretty quickly and soon you find that it's time to head home. You collect your pay and head out the door.
Note: Go one week without cumming by touching your dick. You can find these stats in the left sidebar.
Try the following :
Lock mc in chastity and only masturbate with a dildo for the next 7 days.
Don't be horny when going to work.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Try the following :
Lock mc in chastity and only masturbate with a dildo for the next 7 days.
Don't be horny when going to work.
problem with this is theres no way to put the cage back on it is not in the menu. it still shows in inventory but not in menu to wear. and cant buy it in store again either.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
problem with this is theres no way to put the cage back on it is not in the menu. it still shows in inventory but not in menu to wear. and cant buy it in store again either.
If there is no cage icon for the cage in the wardrobe, then it might be that mc wears the cage but does not have the key.
I use the nude-view of the paper doll to optically check if mc is caged. You should also see it in the masturbation menu if you can use your dick or not.
In some situations it may help to remove all toys by clicking on the special icon and then apply them again one by one ...

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
If there is no cage icon for the cage in the wardrobe, then it might be that mc wears the cage but does not have the key.
I use the nude-view of the paper doll to optically check if mc is caged. You should also see it in the masturbation menu if you can use your dick or not.
In some situations it may help to remove all toys by clicking on the special icon and then apply them again one by one ...
no hes not even wearing it. going to work wont do anything unless you are plugged and wearing it. i think its bugged if you become a futa and wont work.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
no hes not even wearing it. going to work wont do anything unless you are plugged and wearing it. i think its bugged if you become a futa and wont work.
You could go to the clinic and change your sex back to male and increase dick size to complete your story lines. Then change back to what you like. Some events are only available for certain conditions : male/female, feminine clothing, cage, horny, etc.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
You could go to the clinic and change your sex back to male and increase dick size to complete your story lines. Then change back to what you like. Some events are only available for certain conditions : male/female, feminine clothing, cage, horny, etc.
yea I realized that after i made the post lol the only other issue i have is with roommate taking money even when she says she wont if you do chores around the home. cant save enough to do some things you want to do.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
yea I realized that after i made the post lol the only other issue i have is with roommate taking money even when she says she wont if you do chores around the home. cant save enough to do some things you want to do.
Once you maxed your fitness to 5, you have enough energy to work twice a day for Bailey, making up to 700 $ per week early in the game.
Roomie taking money despite doing chores seems like a bug or a misunderstanding, however if you have less money than you owe her, she may not take money from you but instead give a warning.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

0.9.6 More Roomie content, more dom route for roomie, resizable slider (a bit buggy will be fixed)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah the UI is pretty brutal. No consistency in the sizes of things. The accessories page for instance has some gargantuan elements for necklace, gag, and glasses with normal person buttons for the other things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also issues with sizing with the images and videos. Reducing media and font size to make the bigger items fit would make other things so tiny that they're barely even visible and so small that it's pretty much impossible to see what the image is.

Reactions: citrone

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Well there are still certainly UI or sizing issues but I am glad to see that the stats information was moved from the middle to the left panel as it seems to help clear up a bit of the clutter. Thank you dev for listening.

Also for those that would like the UI/pictures to be a bit smaller id recommend checking out this post. I just tested it and adding the few lines of code the html file still help. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-making-of-a-slut-v0-9-6-austinhaney6969.17961/post-8876361

If you would like to see examples of the UI changes that these lines of code do please check out my previous post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-making-of-a-slut-v0-9-6-austinhaney6969.17961/post-11393780

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes