• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Story: I've added some randomized repeatable scenes with Bailey in the diner as well as some introductory and random scenes with the shopkeep. As well as giving the shopkeeper for Kinks R Us and the general store, a face.
Misc: I've started fixing a few bug and working on the lactation content minigame. It isn't quite ready and that's disappointing, but I'd much rather release a functional version than a sem-functional one.
Code: Just a few bugfixes here and there as well as tinkering with some stuff, with the help of a buddy or two of course.
Art: Nothing, nada, things are drawn, they've been added to the game and things are commissioned, they just aren't accessible due to the lactation content not being implemented fully.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I notice that if I go to bed when the time is 24:00 the day advances 2 days. So if it's Sunday 2400 and I click on Bed, the next morning is Tuesday 0800. Maybe because technically there is not 2400; in 24-hour format, Midnight is 0000 and the end of a day is 2359?
Also, I've had it when (it was either working at Baileys or working out at the gym) while late at night, that time would advance to something like 3500.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
1.0.4 Update (Patreon) 2024-04-29
Story: I've added some randomized repeatable scenes with Bailey in the diner as well as some introductory and random scenes with the shopkeep. As well as giving the shopkeeper for Kinks R Us and the general store, a face.
Misc: I've started fixing a few bug and working on the lactation content minigame. It isn't quite ready and that's disappointing, but I'd much rather release a functional version than a sem-functional one.
Code: Just a few bugfixes here and there as well as tinkering with some stuff, with the help of a buddy or two of course.
Art: Nothing, nada, things are drawn, they've been added to the game and things are commissioned, they just aren't accessible due to the lactation content not being implemented fully.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
I will not be deleting this link, you pirated it fair and square.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm running into a problem with the work outfit for the diner. It seems to be linked to the ballerina content at the yoga studio. Once I started the ballerina content the character portrait will stop showing all clothes. I have to go into the wardrobe at home to get the portrait to show clothes again. But If I go to the diner before specifically putting on the work clothes in the wardrobe I get told to go home and put on my work clothes (which also spends a few hours)

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm running into a problem with the work outfit for the diner. It seems to be linked to the ballerina content at the yoga studio. Once I started the ballerina content the character portrait will stop showing all clothes. I have to go into the wardrobe at home to get the portrait to show clothes again. But If I go to the diner before specifically putting on the work clothes in the wardrobe I get told to go home and put on my work clothes (which also spends a few hours)
The ballerina stuff should be fixed soon, depending on which version you have. Replicating the bug is a swing and a miss but I think it has to be a timing issue between going home and going to work. I think I'll use a "buffer" passage to swap you back to your default clothes in the future and that should fix it.

Reactions: Piratefishes
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes