Davox

Jul 15, 2017
oh ok tell me when the link is expose
This is 0.3.4 it was posted to the tfgasmes site linked in the OP on 14th Jan. the OP is still showing 0.3.3 as the latest version

The patreon site skips from 0.3.3 to 0.3.5 with 0.3.5 also being released on the 14th Jan. Its possible that the patreon link has the wrong version number?

Changelog
.0.3.4 Reworked images/video, image map, new clothes, new toy, alot of ui stuff, new scenes with Lexi (under model)

I read the TF forum and its sounds like there a few bugs in the release, a bug release is due on the 28th but may be for patreon only.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I got a reply from the Dev on 0.3.4 v 0.3.5

There is a difference, yes. The .0.3.5 version has more content, mainly in the form of Bailey+backend stuff. I do public releases on the same day as patreon ones, essentially the patrons get the new version two weeks earlier, but as of now, there isn't anything locked behind a paywall.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I download the 0.3.5 version from and upload it to . enjoy it.
Appreciate the effort dude, but I don't think it's the right one, it's smaller than the other and it's from Alexx, who is basically notorious on that site for putting up fake updates to games, a lot of the times they are either not released or it will be an older version.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Appreciate the effort dude, but I don't think it's the right one, it's smaller than the other and it's from Alexx, who is basically notorious on that site for putting up fake updates to games, a lot of the times they are either not released or it will be an older version.
I think you're right, it was 0.3.4 content wise

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
ok,I will delete the post.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
That drawn character looks like hermoine from Witch Trainer with a different hair and clothes. Same pose and base features though.

Reactions: numanumani

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
I am stuck after Riley said she will text the next task but when i go to the university, it just says that you both walk to the sorority and it just displays that with no back button or to move forward
Please help me

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes