VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i thought i have a male character here? why the event with riley were so gay. do i have to finish it? to have mind control stuff?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Links for 0.3.3 update:
- HTML
- Image Pack

Changelog:
I've added 3 new animations (of varying quality, and I may be tweaking them in the near future as time allows)

This update you get some new tf's as well. After you speak with Bailey and trigger the scene, taking the supplements can now modify your assets, provided you take them long enough (25+ days)

NOTE: This is literally linked off his Patreon, and as far as I can tell, it's not a patron-locked download, but if for some reason it doesn't work, let me know and I'll set up an alternate link on MEGA.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Links for 0.3.3 update:
- HTML
- Image Pack

Changelog:
I've added 3 new animations (of varying quality, and I may be tweaking them in the near future as time allows)

This update you get some new tf's as well. After you speak with Bailey and trigger the scene, taking the supplements can now modify your assets, provided you take them long enough (25+ days)

NOTE: This is literally linked off his Patreon, and as far as I can tell, it's not a patron-locked download, but if for some reason it doesn't work, let me know and I'll set up an alternate link on MEGA.
Wow, I feel famous :p.

Reactions: DrFog

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
i thought i have a male character here? why the event with riley were so gay. do i have to finish it? to have mind control stuff?
Wrong game mate. The mind control game with Riley is called , which is currently on hold. This is a sissification game.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Images in the text squished/stretched for everyone else?
That's fixed in the next update, images were set to a specific size, after the next update, they'll be set to scale automatically.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Just to note also, Gofile has been triggering virus scanners of late, being flaged as a unsafe website by for example Norton. And nofile host seems to delete content like this alot (current links are down/removed) This leaves only mega with their insufferable datalimit anoyance.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes