EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
You play as a young effeminate college student who is easily bored. You meet a woman who will definitely spice up your life, but will it be in the way you wanted?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: Austinhaney6969 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Sissy Slut
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

game1.png game2.png game3.png game-costumes.gif game-customization-example.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
I'm at little confused about what's happening in this. I'm not into the man turned bitch-in-heat-with-a-dick --- at least with the character I'm controlling --- so I'm not sure if I want to play this. There is female domination and male domination, yet only two different characters from what I can see in the screenshots. Does that mean there are at least two paths to go down? One where you become a bitch in heat (from the title and overview that's what I understood) and one where you turn the girl into that (guessing from that one tag and the short video)? Or just you getting reamed by a BBC and getting teased by a girl (probably in the reverse order)?
In short, What happens in this game? I'd like a more specific description.

Addendum: The screenshots now include images which make it more than clear what path this game favors.

I don't know why I'm complaining. I'm gonna bite the bullet to find out anyway.

After playing for a few minutes:
So far the main character has been putty in the hands of Riley. There are no choices whatsoever --- an uncommon route for text-based --- and you simply do what Riley wants to continue the story, otherwise, nothing happens. As for what Riley wants, she wants you to do whatever she tells you... and she happens to be particularly interested in making you a female. I'm not interested in this idea, but for those who are into this specific side of the sissy stuff enjoy.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes