EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logofinal3.png

Overview:
Professor D. Range, the supervillain mastermind, manages to escape from his confinement, the maximum security prison where he was taken after his last defeat.

He is hell-bent on revenge. The Order of Purity, a group of superheroes seeking to eradicate crime and imprison everyone who opposes the current goverment of Righteous City, are his main target. In order to face them, he has to find allies and reform his legendary team of misfits, the Scavengers.

On his journey, the genius but a bit absentminded protagonist has to face lustful and often hilarious events to reach his goal and to discover that nothing is as it seems to be...​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Alteus
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE -
CHEAT MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

asp_night00.jpg screen01.jpg screen04.jpg screen05.jpg boss_fetish200.jpg screen06.jpg pixia_preview.png screen07.jpg screen03.jpg mimif.jpg screen08.jpg harleyb.jpg stage_perf02.jpg twins_fetish07.jpg enc_clinic_ph1.png inf_attack_a2.jpg enc_sex00.jpg beat_fetish09.jpg valee_sex03.jpg cherokee_fetish206.jpg fiona_sex03.jpg mimi_fetish203.jpg julie_fetish2_intro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Male Prison Guard Uniform: normal.
Female Prison Guard Uniform: open, supershort, close to fetishized.

Yeah, makes sense.

The game seems interesting, but it's in the dreaded '0.1 Demo Zone' so we'll just have to wait and see how the updating goes. It's currently also really short, so they did good by calling this a demo.

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
is it just me or does what looks like the hero look rly lame? lust hero maybe last hero (if you know what i mean ). thanks for trying it out upstairs going to pass till it gets to 0.5? most of games like this get going only then or change into ep1 pt 1 ver. 0.0011 whatever that means.
(not hating on it just nowdays you never know what version means what anymore so ill let others have honor of dissapointment)
have a nice day

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
is it just me or does what looks like the hero look rly lame? lust hero maybe last hero (if you know what i mean ). thanks for trying it out upstairs going to pass till it gets to 0.5? most of games like this get going only then or change into ep1 pt 1 ver. 0.0011 whatever that means.
(not hating on it just nowdays you never know what version means what anymore so ill let others have honor of dissapointment)
have a nice day
No offense but that's the reason why the word Demo is also stated in the title.

Kind regards

Alteus

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Demo is short but interesting. Story is good and can become really complex. Models can be improved as well as overall graphics and effects. Will keep an out out!

U

User_920791

Will there be choices in the next versions of the game? I found the story interesting, but I hope it's not linear.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
screenshot kinda dark, but looks decent.
will wait for much more content/updates before even trying.

the abandonment of dev's last game "Fall of Ashenburg" still leave a bitter taste in my mouth. although i understand his explanation/reasoning, it was still very disappointing.

with that being said, i hope this new game would be just as good, if not better than FOA, and will be developed to completion.
which is why i will patiently wait till a lot more releases/updates before i even dare to give it a try.

thanks, and good luck Alteus/Dev!

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel and fz

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
not gonna play it yet, but man I love a good super hero corruption story. Renders look really nice and that purple chick is hot!

Reactions: fz

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now that youtube is plagued by Shawn Mendes idolizing commercials someone made a game on it as well!

• Haha
Reactions: Crisofilax
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes