accelfaiz555

Apr 27, 2017
Here, they started a translation in 1991... Never goes further than the book nine :( And reading them in English ask for higher English skills than I have.
Piers Anthony is one of the few genius who never effectively reached the fame he deserve. It's really a shame.
another xanth reader here, nothing to contribute but sorry to hear about your localization troubles. in the US at least i think he never caught on was in part due to the pervy subtext in the Xanth books (some targets either being too young or borderline).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is there a way to acquire more work, or is it just the initial set of four posters and then nothing?

Also: a few days after redecorating the office, the boss' room reverted to the old design.

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Is there a way to acquire more work, or is it just the initial set of four posters and then nothing?
Once you complete making a costume for yourself, you can go out at night and graffiti your own posters. Once they're sufficiently trashed you need to make new ones. Nice way to keep yourself permanently employed!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No cheat needed. Certain advances just break the game. There are key components you have to get once your first wage gets in. You have to grind for start up money. You have to buy and produce serum in syringe. No bomb for re(de)constructor, no socks, no nothin'. Just make serum and administer. Keep working on posters. Keep trolling for memes. Keep on trottling the same conversations days on end and maybe, just maybe, something changes. You still cannot romance the secretary. You allways lose any re(de)corator in the office - you never ever see it again once you put it in the office.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Well, this is what I see:
I have 7 more pair of stockings in my inventory, too.
Can you please attach your save file as well? It seems like a bug.
What happens if you go back and get some additional stockings from Ms Fox?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
0.4 is here:

Will update the links in the thread.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes