thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Where the fuck is the pen for the spray
At the office, there are 3 drawers you can search when no one is around. One in your office, one in the area outside Miss Fox's office, and one in the area immediately to the left of that one. There are pens in there. You need 10PP to search them, and no one can be there when you do, so use the lunch hour(12-1:30)

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Looks like an interesting premise. Kinda feels like a mix of Lab Rats and Something Unlimited. I like that you used Ren'py, and the renders look good. The gameplay is notmuch of a grind, which I appreciate.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Seems to be a bug with how time is calculated/days advance. If you sleep before 00:00 it often adds a full day to your time.

Example: I sleep for 8 hours at 23:45 on Wednesday. It goes to 7:45 on Friday.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Seems to be a bug with how time is calculated/days advance. If you sleep before 00:00 it often adds a full day to your time.

Example: I sleep for 8 hours at 23:45 on Wednesday. It goes to 7:45 on Friday.
One of our patrons already noticed this. For some reason I wasn't able to replicate it. I will definetely check this out.
Thanks for the example!

Reactions: Mister Ed

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Alteus When you talking about corruption, will we be able to corrupt the supreheroines and make them help you with the others?
By the way nice game so far.

Reactions: Legend 123

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
how do you use the pheromone spray do you click on it or are there certain characters that you can only use it on?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@Alteus When you talking about corruption, will we be able to corrupt the supreheroines and make them help you with the others?
By the way nice game so far.
Hi wep,

Personally I am a great fan of the transformation/corruption theme so for me it is a no brainer, but I would rather let our patrons to voice their opinion on this. We will definetely make a poll on this.

Cheers
Alteus

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I came here looking for console codes cheats Franlkster points and money but found nothing here ,,,,
i tried these didn't work Prankster_points =5 Prankster_points = 5 Prankster.points =5 - money = 9999
need 5 Prankster points to make Pheromone gas ,, so far got job met 3 Girls cant do anything Yet ,, need help

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, on the picture with Lin in the OP there is a PHermone command available, but it's not available in the game?
I mean for her. The PH command I have only for Julie and MS.Fox?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.11.2018 (bugfix)

Last edited:

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Yo the begininng to the main menu song is really cool. I don't see the credits or info about it in the About though.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yo the begininng to the main menu song is really cool. I don't see the credits or info about it in the About though.
True, we will amend the credits for the next version.

"Funky One" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Reactions: primeumaton
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes