Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
there are new scenes with elizabeth alyssa and xanabut you will chosse wich one is better make a save when you are at the bonfire to chek the 3 of them,the loop in the tavern only happends if you go there wiithout going first to the quest in the jungle,....the only loop i ven stuck is after the sex scene with dashira,and doesnt make any sense that dont matter if you chosse vn or sandbox the gameplay is the same........im still thinking the girls are top 5 in the site,plenty of models to chosee ,but my fav so far is arya and elizabeth and the red hair beauty at the brewery
The bug with Dashira during sex, no matter what you do, everything will be repeated during the dialogue, those who tried it wrote to me about this. The ONLY EXIT is not a solution at all) is: do not touch it until the developers fix it next time. But I don’t see any changes at all, I downloaded the 1.5 GB apk file, install it, it says “update”, I go in, and there is a fig, as it was version 0.31, it remains the same, I downloaded it from here. At least they noted on the website that the update is only for the PC version. Not for Android. I would be upset, but I didn't waste time downloading.

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Any fixes for the infinite loop?
Only option I see is using the console (jump command or setting the variable that triggers it temporarily to False). But in my playthrough of this patch stuff with Deshira in front of the tavern triggered BEFORE Sofias Expedition was done, and I needed to manually change other variables to get things in the logical order again and doing that quest even after escaping that loop, so its probably better to keep an old save and wait for a complete fix.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Is it a bug where i have to talk to Elizabeth but i already talk to her in her room and on the bathroom and the quest still says that i need to talk to her.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [S1 v1.5] [Candylight Studio]

Just more languages added to Season 1, nothing game changing, unless you're a Turk, I guess?

NEW LANGUAGE ADDED:
Türkçe (Turkish)

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: andaorevienta

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [S1 v1.5] [Candylight Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
There is a bug in the latest version of season 2, having sex with Deshira ends up with a loop of drinking with Alyssa & Elizabeth.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
There is a bug in the latest version of season 2, having sex with Deshira ends up with a loop of drinking with Alyssa & Elizabeth.
FYI: According to Discord, the looping issues have been reported to the developer by other players.
I also pointed out that you can't hide the text box during a sex scene using the multiple views feature (a black screen appears).
Let's hope that the dev will fix these problems ASAP.

Dec 10, 2022
Like a few of you, I appreciate what this game is trying to do even if it doesn't quite get there. The models are damn hot and the setting is much more interesting than the standard "guy wanders around house looking for things to put his dick in" that a lot of VNs have. But the dialogue and storytelling leave a lot to be desired.

I wanted to see if I could improve the experience. So I've started rewriting the game. Over the last couple days I rewrote the intro from where you start a new game up to the Primal Vision tutorial. My goal is to give the characters a bit more depth than they currently have, as well as improving the plot. I haven't changed any image orders, just the text.

If anyone is interested I've attached the story.rpy file. This is for the 4K version so I don't know if it'll work with the regular one, I haven't tested it. Just copy this file into your \game directory and overwrite when asked.

The 4K version seems to be missing some audio files, I noticed. If you have both versions you can copy the files from the game\audio folder of the regular version over to the same folder in 4K. I changed the music that plays during the intro from file "1.mp3" to "4.mp3" because I think it suits the tone better.

I'm going to keep going until I've completely rewritten the entire story.rpy (which I think goes up to the end of chapter 4); or until I get bored and stop, whichever comes first.

Oh and for anyone getting that bug where you're playing with music turned on and you enter/exit a menu, and the menu music is still playing over the top of the game music, I have a fix for that too.

Open the gui.rpy file in a text editor and look for this line:

define gui.game_menu_background = Movie(play ="gui/game_menu.webm")

Change it to:

define gui.game_menu_background = "images/ending_img.png"

This replaces the menu animation with a static image. The menu animation audio is what was overlapping with the game music. I'm sure someone more familiar with Renpy could find a better fix, but this works.

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes