illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
2500+ renders
260+ animations with Sounds

is this in total for season 2 or are those actually new renders + animations for this version?

surely that's just the total, right? They used to say how many renders and animations are new each update, seems kind of strange to start going by the total now instead. Is it to hide that this is basically their smallest update yet?

Reactions: Punto

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
2500+ renders
260+ animations with Sounds

is this in total for season 2 or are those actually new renders + animations for this version?

surely that's just the total, right? They used to say how many renders and animations are new each update, seems kind of strange to start going by the total now instead. Is it to hide that this is basically their smallest update yet?
total, there is only few new scenes in this update:
Zuli, Lapis, Arya and i think Alyssa - but im not sure if this old or new

Reactions: illogicallity

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
What I like about this dev is that he or she doesn't hold back when it comes to sex, they use all the assets and animations they have available to them as things should be. I don't understand how some other titles treat the depiction of sex like it's a rare commodity that shouldn't be experienced by the player so often.

As far as the story goes, it's a bit wild and out there but it fits the Harem theme in general, the incest isn't well written in my opinion and could use some work, maybe it was done subtly that way to protect the game from the weird hypocritical patreon rules.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustCity-S2v0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
i played old mac version before 0.9.2 and now im playing in 1.1 and my saves dont load in season one. Its normal or no?
P.S im played 4k version and now continue not 4k saves are not compatible
P.S i solved a problem.can i transfer my old saves from 1 season in second?

Last edited:

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
too bad that season 2 is not in French like season 1, will there be a translation done? I really enjoyed season 1 and I would also like to be able to enjoy season 2. Thanks

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
well some people actually like sandbox but i do Understand why people hate it so much because i too had my own share of some really bad sandbox games, btw if im not mistaken this one have both sandbox and vn modes so if you don't like sandbox then you should simply switch to vn.
You're right, for some reason I overlooked the option. Thank you!

Reactions: Vicky Sidhu

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm curious why this DL wanted to overwrite the same files from Aug. I checked it was numbered correctly, so it shouldn't have.

Jan 22, 2020
Game crashed with this error.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'tutorial_from_arya_free_roam_complete'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\1-F95_Games\T\The Lust City-S1-S2\TheLustCity-1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\1-F95_Games\T\The Lust City-S1-S2\TheLustCity-1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\1-F95_Games\T\The Lust City-S1-S2\TheLustCity-1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\1-F95_Games\T\The Lust City-S1-S2\TheLustCity-1.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/locations.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "E:\1-F95_Games\T\The Lust City-S1-S2\TheLustCity-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tutorial_from_arya_free_roam_complete'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
The Lust City 2 0.22
Fri Mar 1 09:30:38 2024

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes