Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

ghost@101

May 2, 2024
How can i play on the iPhone, i downloaded the 0.2.2 zip file( used i-zip as well) but i cant figure out how to start the game

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello everyone!
to celebrate the birthday of our favorite Quintuplets!
The famous Nakano sisters join the cast alongside the Loud sisters!

Come and discover them in exclusivity for Fan members (20 € / month + Taxes) their 5 Dress Up and the 0.2.3_Quintuplets* update.

All info right here => Enjoy the game!

* Beta update due to Nakoma's health problems.

Reactions: patrick51332427

Fran265

Dec 27, 2018
Hello everyone!
to celebrate the birthday of our favorite Quintuplets!
The famous Nakano sisters join the cast alongside the Loud sisters!

Come and discover them in exclusivity for Fan members (20 € / month + Taxes) their 5 Dress Up and the 0.2.3_Quintuplets* update.

All info right here => Enjoy the game!

* Beta update due to Nakoma's health problems.
Bro, why don't you focus on the main cast first instead of adding all these random characters from other shows? People play your game because they wanna see action with the Loud girls. If you did that and also fixed the bugs and stopped paywalling content, your game would have a higher rating and people would be more willing to support your project. You should take some inspiration from the other The Loud House games on this site.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Bro, why don't you focus on the main cast first instead of adding all these random characters from other shows? People play your game because they wanna see action with the Loud girls. If you did that and also fixed the bugs and stopped paywalling content, your game would have a higher rating and people would be more willing to support your project. You should take some inspiration from the other The Loud House games on this site.
Hello,
just for your information:

the game “Culottes Perdues” is distributed for free, see all the info right here => (version 0.2. 3 is only for the patreon because it's not really an update, many bugs and not finished because of the health problems I had and the operation of Nakoma our illustrator, it was just a joke for the 18 years of the quintuplets XD (I know they are not really 18, it's a joke because we release the updates on Sunday and this year May 5 (their birthday) was a Sunday, voila ^^)

the remaining Loud cast is scheduled for September 2024, more info just here => (and above in the comments sample : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-loud-house-lost-panties-v0-2-2-voracity.52165/post-12680488 )

technical bugs are being fixed, translation bugs will all be fixed in the final version of the game, hence the Beta, I invite you to play it in French to see if there are as many bugs as that ;)

And the other Loud games are obviously a source of inspiration, as are many other games and series for me (and I hope to be the source of inspiration for someone XD (that's a self-deprecating joke)).

But I take note of your message and invite you to have a good time on my game ;)

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes