RPGM Abandoned The Lost God Dimension [v0.1] [Flipaper Project]

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yes she can choose to keep virgin, but currently, there is no penetration scene.
For future updates, we will make something like that.
thanks for answering my question and i also wanted to know if in the future there will be exhibitionism

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
So no ability to save and two game ending bugs in two tries. Not interested until you can save.

Flipaper

May 2, 2022
So no ability to save and two game ending bugs in two tries. Not interested until you can save.
I'm sorry for that. For the save system I did turn it off when running the last quest to avoid bugs for the next update, can you save before that quest?, because I tried to check the save is worked before last quest, and can you tell me the bug details?

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I'm sorry for that. For the save system I did turn it off when running the last quest to avoid bugs for the next update, can you save before that quest?, because I tried to check the save is worked before last quest, and can you tell me the bug details?
After the first fail (keep heading north early in the game and eventually you get to a map that dead ends, but when you try to leave you can't exit the map), I tried saving after the introduction but there was no point that allowed me. I stopped trying and just tried to see what events were available, completed the first quest then tried to reenter the Inn and got a width exception error.

I deleted. Not saying it's bad, but you need to do some playtesting.

Flipaper

May 2, 2022
After the first fail (keep heading north early in the game and eventually you get to a map that dead ends, but when you try to leave you can't exit the map), I tried saving after the introduction but there was no point that allowed me. I stopped trying and just tried to see what events were available, completed the first quest then tried to reenter the Inn and got a width exception error.

I deleted. Not saying it's bad, but you need to do some playtesting.
Thanks for the info(y), it helps us in the future, I'll look into the issue, and sorry for ruining your experience.

Reactions: nickzeik