• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Long Drive (Mini Project) (Bytelip Games) [0.1]

Bytelip

Jan 10, 2022
Plot
Kyle had it all that most people want in life. A wife, kids, a house with a nice lawn, a job to pay for it all. But like most people, he was daydreaming about something else. Kyles passion is photography and following a passion like that woun't pay the bills. So Kyle struggles on with his job as a plumber and a relationship that lost its spark.
One day Kyle gets home from work early and his wife fucks someone else in the kitchen. This is the last straw. Kyle packs his bag, gather his camera equipment, walks out and take their car and drives off. And he knows exactly where he's going...

Not very long ago I started using Daz 3d and Ren'py after playing Dr. PinkCakes game Being a DIK. It got me excited to try for myself. So here is my first very short and straight forward visual novel. The plan is to expand on it later when I got more of the story written down.

Feedback and thoughts are always welcome. Please let me know if you find any issues too and I'll sort it out.

Hope you like it, and thanks for trying it out!

main_menu.png bg desert_05.png bg desert_37.png bg desert_56.png bg desert_10.png

DOWNLOAD

LINKS PC: | |

LINKS MAC: | |

SOCIAL

Reactions: blasterexile