HTML Abandoned The Lilith Device: Battle Tendency [v0.4.0] [Alastor7]

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
ldbt.jpg

Overview:
This is a fan story turned interactive story/game where you play as the main character from the original The Lilith Device RAGS game, Sash. With the ultra powerful Lilith Device in your control you've converted the residents of your all female college town into your mindless slaves. All is well until a mysterious mind controller calls you out, claiming to have her own brainwashing device known as the Empusa Device under her control. Will you put this new Mistress in her place and cement your hold on Guidance City for good or will you find yourself becoming her obedient plaything as she claims the city for herself? This game will have you facing off against old enemies from the original TLD, along with some newcomers, with supernatural abilities thrown into the mix. These abilities open up many options for transformation and mind control once defeated/victorious! (Check the themes for hints :p) There will be plenty of bad endings and sex. The strongest theme here is domination and submission ultimately leading to mind control. It's enslave or be enslaved; only the strong will be left standing in The Lilith Device: Battle Tendency! A play-through of Captain Skel’s The Lilith Device is highly recommended to get the most out of this game.

Updated: 05/13/2018
Developer: Alastor7 -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

1l.PNG Ciril dolled.jpg win6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wasn't Lilith Device a Rags game way back a few years ago?

NOTE TO SELF: Read OP before asking stupid questions...

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Can't wait for the next Lilith device, stardust crusaders.

Anyway, let's see if I'm any better at this game than the original.

Edit: Well, shit, my snide comment turned out to have some truth to it. Two minutes in and the stand-granting arrow shows up and the description even tells me about stands. I feel a little less willing to play, knowing that this is Jojo fanfiction wearing Lilith Device's skin.

Last edited:

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
Ehh, it's kind of a meme. The last thing posted in the Hypnopic thread was a Jojo joke, and I guess there are worse ways to introduce a stupid meme combat system that isnt't Punch > Grope > Smooch.

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Updated header image with something I threw together from images in the game. Photo is of main character.

Because...someone said the original header was to small. :oops:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
There's no straight sex in this game?
There wasn't any in the last, so I'm doubtful that there would be in this game. If you're looking for a game of this nature, that includes straight sex, you could look for 'a spell for all' 'slavemaker 3' and 'inner bimbo.' There's probably a lot more, but I can't remember off of the top of my head.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Uuuuuugh, I got really excited because I thought this was the long (very long) awaited final release of Lilith Device. Broke my heart to see it was a fangame.

Oh well, still give it a shot.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I fixed the messy OP, @Commando next time you upload, please respect the template in use.

Alastor

Vicarious Fili Dei
Jul 24, 2017
Hey, I'm the creator of this fan game and I want to say thanks to everybody for playing and thanks for the feedback. (As a side note I'm embarrassed that your cover image for the game is better than mine I.e you actually have one made, do you mind if I use it in the game's main menu as a placeholder splash screen?)

I was thinking of adding some straight sex stuff in like a dream sequence or something but I think a lot of people are used to the straight up lesbian stuff from the original. I like lesbian stuff it's just that there's only so many ways you can describe lesbian sex so I added in Stands so I could write in other fetishes I like.

I hope you try out the next demo, I'm planning on resuming work by the end of this month!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Alastor , upgraded your status to Game Dev. You can @Commando to ask if you can use his banner pic. Keep us posted. SuicideGirls is a fetish of mine. :D
I encourage you to work well!

Alastor

Vicarious Fili Dei
Jul 24, 2017
@Alastor , upgraded your status to Game Dev. You can @Commando to ask if you can use his banner pic. Keep us posted. SuicideGirls is a fetish of mine. :D
I encourage you to work well!
Thanks! @Commando Can I use your banner picture temporarily?

@muttdoggy There are some gorgeous women on suicide girls, it's a site made in heaven lol. Before I signed up there I found this site called VK that has a bunch of their pictures posted, I recommend it if you're not already a member on SG. I really appreciate your words of encouragement!