AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
okay dumb question but how much does the outfits cost in the shop? cuase it doesnt show a number (unless im blind,which wouldnt be the first time)

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Navigation system, like chowing the arrows of moving between places becomes another color where is the objective.

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
I'm using android version. Is the gallery supposed to be clickable/viewable? Cuz i click on things but nothing plays

vexive

Jul 6, 2020
I downloaded the new version, but I don't have any new quests or slots in the gallery, what's new?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheLewdCorruptionOfTheHeaven-0.1.4Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I downloaded the new version, but I don't have any new quests or slots in the gallery, what's new?
Apparently they are not scenes as such, since they do not appear in the gallery. Anyway, they are all from Cassiel and they are:
1- two "scenes" at work, one while you are doing it normally and the other as punishment
2- two "scenes" on the beach as a continuation of the sleeping option (remember to buy sleeping pills or you will not be able to see them)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven [v0.1.4 Alpha] [Sedhaild] - Compressed

Win/Linux [598 MB]
- - - -

Mac [595 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
Not blurred
You need to select "scenes" instead of "CG" on the buttons that are on top of the location menu, if you have selected "CG" you can't interact with the gallery but if you have selected "scenes" you can click on the gallery and see the full scene.

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
You need to select "scenes" instead of "CG" on the buttons that are on top of the location menu, if you have selected "CG" you can't interact with the gallery but if you have selected "scenes" you can click on the gallery and see the full scene.
Still doesn't do anything

Last edited:

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
Those clothes aren't in the game yet, they are placeholders and a test of concepts
Hey. Sedhaild, don't you think that those heroines of yours looks a little like Panty & Stocking? They are too angels, hehe. Or it's just me idiot a little...? Maybe i'm asking for referencing outfits....or maybe not...

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes