Nov 5, 2018
It's saying I need to download an update, then gives me a couple of text boxes in japanese, then it takes me back to the download prompt. Any one else having this issue?

Kompe11

Mar 8, 2021
Yep I have it aswell and I dont have any Idea what I should do.
I played it before on my PC but as I am trying to get it to work on my Laptop it just wont work and I have no Idea why.

masdv

Mar 9, 2018
You can play it pretty much normally if you keep deleting '.clientconf' from appdata folder that pops up when launching game and going around menu , yet game apparently only is in jp

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
You can play it pretty much normally if you keep deleting '.clientconf' from appdata folder that pops up when launching game and going around menu , yet game apparently only is in jp
to elaborate on partially useful info it is AppData Roaming skdata KannagiRina
and it dont help much at all it is only in jp and unplayable without constantly deleting that stupid file

Kasea

Jan 11, 2021
Save the below as a fix.bat file, run it and it'll fix the game. After you're done playing, close the window that got opened.

Code:
@echo off

:waitloop
IF EXIST "%appdata%\skdata\KannagiRina\.clientconf" GOTO waitloopend
timeout /t 3 /NOBREAK
goto waitloop
:waitloopend

del %appdata%\skdata\KannagiRina\.clientconf
goto waitloop

demon2525

Sep 12, 2017
Save the below as a fix.bat file, run it and it'll fix the game. After you're done playing, close the window that got opened.

Code:
@echo off

:waitloop
IF EXIST "%appdata%\skdata\KannagiRina\.clientconf" GOTO waitloopend
timeout /t 3 /NOBREAK
goto waitloop
:waitloopend

del %appdata%\skdata\KannagiRina\.clientconf
goto waitloop
still didnt work for me. After the "return to title" message game attempts downloading again. and if i press "cancel" it just closes.

LexUs1617

Oct 24, 2021
The game requires me to install some kind of update, but when I agree it just crashes, can anyone tell me what the problem is?
krina_cUDrUYAko8.png

Last edited:

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
So, is there no way to "play" this game? I keep getting the same result as the previous post.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote