3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Defiler Wings by oldHuntsman.
The player plays as dragon...one of the main goals in every playthrough is to kidnap women and rape them as their children are strong soldiers, that either can guard your lair or reinforce the army of your "mother".
The game is extremly heavy, since no women survives giving birth and you are encouraged to eat your captives before they die in your care.
You play through different generations, each generation you can pick 1 of 3 dragons with different perks, that will be added to your previous dragons perk... each time starteing from scratch and getting a mission to complete from your "mother".
only the dragon perks and your "mothers" Army is carried over, your saved up money will be used to euip that army with gear (displayed as text).
most scenes in the original build are based on vore (eating humans alive)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Defiler Wings by oldHuntsman.
[...]most scenes in the original build are based on vore (eating humans alive)
Weirdly, there's an unofficial patch for the game which adds some content but turns a lot of the rape into weird satisfaction mini-game type thing. You're a fucking cannibalistic dragon, what do you care if your rapee gets off or not?

One of the random encounters in the original game involves a werewolf raping/eating some girl and you - the hungry dragon asks if he can spare a leg or something. It looks like the werewolf is visiting from another vore game - I'm not sure which or if it ever got written?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
And why is the guy's leg transparent on one of the pics?

Wyvern are no dragons. Dragons have 4 legs + wings on their back and not legs that go over in wings like a bat.

Frostwyrm "could" work if that one wouldn't be a herm. The moment i see herm i scream.

A nice western dragon from the old tales...way too often they get ignored. X3 *cries*
Towergirls has a dragon princess you can bone:

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
A new demo will be released soon, with a new kingdom to explore,more dialogs added with some tips about where to go next,scenes, grammar fixes and lots of changes in code(the player won't be able to notice this, but this improve the game a lot,that means old saves will break the game :S).

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
mm Dragons Well only 2 games i can think of is Skyrim And Oldhuntsman`s Defiler Wings
Well, uhmm, Conqueror A.D. 1086, Drakan: Order of the flame, The Elder Scrolls: Redguard, HOMM (especially WOG), Age of Wonders - that's I can think of just right now.

vultron

May 19, 2018
If you are female in this games world it looks like getting fucked in the ass is more of a threat than dragons xD

Reactions: kleper666
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes