RPGM Abandoned The Last Two [v0.4.1] [Alorth]

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm curious.

Have you ever walked up to a restaurant and read the sign saying the restaurant serves Italian food, seen the pictures of the dishes of Italian food on the outside, then decided to walk into the restaurant and loudly announce that you hate Italian food and weren't going to eat their food?

Because, that's basically what you just did...
Now I'm hungry...

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Got through it, I think. All the way to centaur nookie. Ain't scared of no centaur, I played Corruption of Champions I've seen and done some shit. Got a fish I couldn't cook (No option and got stuck inside house). I'm not going to be a bringer of woes. Keep at it, Keros is watching...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Bestiality tag please- pic 5 :censored:
Bestiality is only when you have intercouse with an animal, since she is half human it is a monster girl.
This is the first release so it has some flaws and bugs, was to be expected since I started on it only 1 week ago, the menu is in portuguese I dont know why, but I correct it and give all a better release on the end of the week.

Reactions: Nethen and darlic

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well I'm the Dude man, so thats what you call me.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
This is in Spanish on main menu. NOT in English. Is there a way to fix it? It was the mega download link.
It’s not even Spanish.. (that would be better) it’s Portuguese! Who the heck thought that through?! RPGM is frustrating enough in English..

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, all the other problems aside, I tried to save, and got stuck in the house. Left the house, went to the lake, returned to the house, went to black ball thing at the left side, saved, and now I can't leave the house, but can get a response from the sister.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
So, all the other problems aside, I tried to save, and got stuck in the house. Left the house, went to the lake, returned to the house, went to black ball thing at the left side, saved, and now I can't leave the house, but can get a response from the sister.
Well, seems like a consensus.. if you made it that far, (as messed up as it sounds) that’s pretty much it for now.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
There is hope:
v0.4.1
Menu Bug Fix that it appeared in a different language.
Fixed door.
Fixed events not running properly.
Added some help/tips through the game.

Also god thanks that someone rewrited changelog, i was confused when both versions said N/A.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'm curious.

Have you ever walked up to a restaurant and read the sign saying the restaurant serves Italian food, seen the pictures of the dishes of Italian food on the outside, then decided to walk into the restaurant and loudly announce that you hate Italian food and weren't going to eat their food?

Because, that's basically what you just did...

That's a bit wide of the mark with your comment.

I saw that game on the latest updates list and saw that top image, and it intrigued me, so I checked it out.. and then I saw those images....

Take another look at those images, and tell me how you can compare this game and its contents to Italian food, "alarm bells" don't start to ring with when looking at Italian food, but they started to ring (for me) with those images, especially that first one, and then tell me you don't think there's nothing wrong there. Because if that's your idea of a teen (of legal age) then it isn't mine. And as for the Centaur and the naked guy in the last image.. as others have said, this should also be tagged with "bestiality". Again, something I don't even want to think about.

If this game is what floats your boat.... It don't float mine.
So from your comment then you could perceive from it that you don't care what this game is like, or even that it's your thing.

Not mine thing. Let's just say we agree to disagree. I for one won't be coming back to this thread, even if you post a response to this
End of.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
That's a bit wide of the mark with your comment.

I saw that game on the latest updates list and saw that top image, and it intrigued me, so I checked it out.. and then I saw those images....

Take another look at those images, and tell me how you can compare this game and its contents to Italian food, "alarm bells" don't start to ring with when looking at Italian food, but they started to ring (for me) with those images, especially that first one, and then tell me you don't think there's nothing wrong there. Because if that's your idea of a teen (of legal age) then it isn't mine. And as for the Centaur and the naked guy in the last image.. as others have said, this should also be tagged with "bestiality". Again, something I don't even want to think about.

If this game is what floats your boat.... It don't float mine.
So from your comment then you could perceive from it that you don't care what this game is like, or even that it's your thing.

Not mine thing. Let's just say we agree to disagree. I for one won't be coming back to this thread, even if you post a response to this
End of.
For someone who don't want to think about this you talk about it a lot. These things are fictional, in a video game, that centaur doesn't exist. There is no alarm to be rung. The restaurant's analogy's pretty good in my opinion. You just come here letting everyone know you're disgusted by what you see.

Nobody wanted to know.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
littles bug report :
- "name your character your character"
- there's 4 heros in the equip (only one have a pic, but I can open the others statuts)
- I found the seed only the third day (I haven't seen the bag before) , but could harvest the vegetable in the garden the second day... So now every time I go out the house, he ask me to plant the seed while I can't... and I could take some water an other time and grow vegetable again without have plant them.

But it's a nice job ! I hope to see next uptade soon

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Once I when outside and planted the seed watered it and fished and when to sleep in the house i could not leave the house

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not even sure it can be counted as bestiality but in any case... Why fucking raping all kinds of monster girls in a dungeon-rapist game is allright but doing a consenting centaur is not? Actually, having a centauress, main only reason I downloaded this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, she is just a horse in her sprite anyways, which isn't surpising since:

✔ The game uses only the default rpg maker assets. (And trust me, a centaur sprite isn't hard to find)
✔ When you pick something, it doesn't even show in your inventory
✔ There are a few obvious bugs that show up in a single playtest, especially if you are the developer and more in a first release as short as this is. So it makes me think the game wasn't tested at all.
✔I dunno shit about 3D, but are the graphics even rendered?

RPG maker is a easy-to-use engine. So easy, anyone thinks they can make a game with next to no effort at all, however. And that crap is the reason behind every tantrum thrown at the release of every new rpgm game, I think.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Once I when outside and planted the seed watered it and fished and when to sleep in the house i could not leave the house
Did you downloaded the patch fix and started a new game? if you loaded it thats probably the cause

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm not even sure it can be counted as bestiality but in any case... Why fucking raping all kinds of monster girls in a dungeon-rapist game is allright but doing a consenting centaur is not? Actually, having a centauress, main only reason I downloaded this one.

Well, she is just a horse in her sprite anyways, which isn't surpising since:

✔ The game uses only the default rpg maker assets. (And trust me, a centaur sprite isn't hard to find)
✔ When you pick something, it doesn't even show in your inventory
✔ There are a few obvious bugs that show up in a single playtest, especially if you are the developer and more in a first release as short as this is. So it makes me think the game wasn't tested at all.
✔I dunno shit about 3D, but are the graphics even rendered?

RPG maker is a easy-to-use engine. So easy, anyone thinks they can make a game with next to no effort at all, however. And that crap is the reason behind every tantrum thrown at the release of every new rpgm game, I think.
I did make the game in just 1 week, and the rendering was not perfect cause I'm still learning and my computer sucks, and I tested the game over and over, and had to rewrite the whole game cause a simple starting mistake.
And I'm doing this little rpgmaker game as a warmup so I can see what people expect, and hopefully get better results with that later, you can't just start from nothing and expect to do something great at the first try.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I did make the game in just 1 week, and the rendering was not perfect cause I'm still learning and my computer sucks, and I tested the game over and over, and had to rewrite the whole game cause a simple starting mistake.
And I'm doing this little rpgmaker game as a warmup so I can see what people expect, and hopefully get better results with that later, you can't just start from nothing and expect to do something great at the first try.
I really meant no offense, but I guess it was not the most constructive criticism. So let me apologize and try to do better.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dev says little rpgmaker as a warmup..a warmup to ren'py(i say hopefully) because the centaur in me would play this in ren'py :p don't judge!!!most of you wanna bang the centauress !!

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It holds some promise, and I'm willing to forgive issues early on. You have a good premise, brother and sister alone in a lonely unforgiving world. A centaur is a bold choice for an early npc sex scene. Glad to see finally see some furry stuff that doesn't involve massive wolf or horse dicks.

However, I'd STRONGLY suggest switching to a different engine than rpgm. Unless you're locked into the idea of people running around a map, try renpy, it's all over so there's lot of info and help for it, and people are used to it's interface.

Not sure what better option there is for a map-based game, besides Unity, which I hear takes a bit of work to learn.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I tested the game over and over
Somehow I doubt that, releasing this demo with non-English menus are glaring proof of that. The door bug was found by multiple people within 30 seconds of being able to walk. Perhaps you should get a few beta testers?

Did you downloaded the patch fix and started a new game? if you loaded it thats probably the cause
The patch did fix the door, appreciated. However, almost all CG images still have incorrect filenames.