RPGM Abandoned The Last Two [v0.4.1] [Alorth]

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
2.jpg

Overview:
After the disappearance of your mother, you and your sister struggle to find your way in this fantasy world.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-21
Release Date: 2019-01-21
Developer: Alorth -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG 241112_kitty_1.png

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Semi-Review of v0.4

Pros
Dialogue, while short, is half decent.
Ok renders.
The only sex scene was semi-hot.

Cons
A whole lot of spelling errors.
VERY short demo, especially for a "0.4"
No world building/exposition.
Menus are mostly in Portuguese(?)
Limited save point is irritating, especially with drastically different dialogue choices.

Summary
While the game shows a small inkling of promise, developer should have waited much longer before releasing a demo.

Jul 9, 2018
Semi-Review of v0.4

Pros
Ok renders.
Sex scene was semi-hot.

Cons
VERY short demo, especially for a 0.4
Limited save point is irritating, especially with drastically different dialogue choices.

Summary
While the game shows a small inkling of promise, developer should have waited much longer before releasing a demo.
Hmm... I'll give it a go. Hopefully it'll get better down the line.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Semi-Review of v0.4

Pros
Ok renders.
Sex scene was semi-hot.

Cons
VERY short demo, especially for a 0.4

Summary
Um, how did you achieve anything? So far all I can do is peek on sister at the start and plant seeds. Even trying to get through the maze seems imposable without some type of item.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well that was short, one minute in and I'm stuck. I know it's a new one, but this game really manages to produce a negative pressure differential, to say it politely.
Also, what's the thought behind disabling the menu key and only save at certain points. I never got that.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
WTF ???

No really... WTF, the first image with the little girl and her mom saying "stay here with Dude he knows what to do" had my jaw dropping in a mix of disgust an awe.... maybe the scene out of context is worse than I believe...

Then you have a Female Centaur asking the male human to bang her horse asshole... WTF !?!

Reactions: ElmerFudd

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The door of the house is buggy. Go outside come back in and now you can't click on the door and leave all it does is cause the door to flicker. But peeking on sister seems to fix that till the next day as you can no longer peek on sister. I'll wait till it's less buggy.

@Rythan25

The one named dude in the screenshot is her brother when you play the game dude will be replaced with the brothers name that you named the MC as. Also you don't have sex with her horse asshole you have sex with her horse pussy.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
WTF ???

No really... WTF, the first image with the little girl and her mom saying "stay here with Dude he knows what to do" had my jaw dropping in a mix of disgust an awe.... maybe the scene out of context is worse than I believe...

Then you have a Female Centaur asking the male human to bang her horse asshole... WTF !?!
You are her ?big? brother arround similar age and mom left you 2 together alone thats like the intro ingame u guys are older or something.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Unplayable, I have no idea why you'd think having all the menus in Portuguese was a good thing. More importantly, you can't even get out of the house because the door is borked! Lastly, having the game error out on being unable to find "Kate2.1" is great. Please do keep in mind that some filesystems are case-sensitive.

Sloopyhogwash

Formerly 'Angar'
Aug 11, 2018
yup... might check again in a year.. try english.. i went outside, planted the seeds..went back in the house, that was it..door went goofy and i was stuck in the house.. closed the game and deleted it..

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
says it is in ENGLISH, Why is it Spanish???? Mega and Zippy downloads both are Spanish In Menu and Also In Game.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I took one look at those screenshots on the main page and thought:
NFW!! Nope! Not my thing.. the "daughter", if that's what she's meant to be, looks way too young to even be of legal age. As for the Centaur... A big fat NO from me

Each to their own but as for me, this sums it up.

View attachment 229388

I'll leave this one to those that like this sort of thing
I'm curious.

Have you ever walked up to a restaurant and read the sign saying the restaurant serves Italian food, seen the pictures of the dishes of Italian food on the outside, then decided to walk into the restaurant and loudly announce that you hate Italian food and weren't going to eat their food?

Because, that's basically what you just did...