QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Adding version 0.28.3 to the OP:

"0.28.3
- Yet more polishing to war calculations.
- On Yarra's route, the variable "Empress Approval" now works properly.
- The Kingsmen and Queensmen bars now have more variability throughout chapter three.
- Flower Speculation investment now removed from ledger after the reunion.
- The Dusty Horde and AriGarda are no longer listed in the ledger after taking over Yhilin. The Iron Cudgel remains, however.
- Since some people were unclear on this, rewrote dialogue to make it completely unambiguous when the Dusty Horde is destroyed.

Again, can't promise there won't be any changes once the whole war is complete. As you can see, I used some of the extra time to work on old problems that were never first priority, but it's nice to have cleared up.

That's all for now. I will be turning my attention more toward TLS 0.29.0, which as I have mentioned will finish the war and cover all the aftermath. I have been doing too much PR lately, so I will go a little quiet to focus on creating things. This will be your weekly update, so expect the next one on the 30th."

Reactions: Goldfish

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Review, where ?

Then, making back changes, damn, guess it mean a restart (ah, save structure) is required/recommanded ?
(Not sure why asking, since it would not make sense otherwise.)

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
is there a battle log in the game? I skip animations so I sometimes don't know what attack did extra weakness dmg

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
is there a battle log in the game? I skip animations so I sometimes don't know what attack did extra weakness dmg
As far as I know, there is no battle log but even with battle animations set to "Hide" if you use attack that something is weak against you'll get a "Weakness" message along with damage dealt...

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
You have to finish the quest "fetch me a broom" in the game. You give them the broom,they give you CG
CONFIRMED! Note: This can ONLY be done during the first few chapters. If you get to the Gathering or the Summit, you've missed it.

Pick up the broom in Stinegard (or however you spell it), from the blacksmith. Look at his wares (in the shop, NOT the buy/sell menu), then start to leave. Do NOT buy anything. If you do, you WILL fail.

If done right, he will stop you. He will tell you he only has the handle. Buy it (1,000 Sx). Next, go to the forest in the west.

Might be random, but for me there was an encounter with a traveling succubus five tiles down, three from the left. She offers you a choice. Choose "Fight". After you win, she gives you the brush.

Go to the Mage Tower, and visit Robin. Talk to the three girls (any order), then visit the other rooms IN THIS ORDER: Chapel, Library, Study Hall, Chapel again. You don't need to speak to anyone, just go in. Now try to enter the boy's dorm. You'll be stopped, but that's fine. Go back to town.

Visit the brothel, and talk to the madam.

Go to the succubus shop, and look at the wares (again, NOT the buy/sell menu), and, again, start to leave WITHOUT buying anything. You'll be stopped, and given the option to give them the handle and brush. KEEP THEM! If you give the pieces, they keep the broom for themselves!

Now go back to the blacksmith, and give him the handle and brush (you can only do this after going to the succubus shop). He'll charge you a further 1,000 Sx for it. Pay him (if you have it), and he'll take the pieces. This is the ONLY chance you have to do this, so make sure that you've got 1,000 Sx. One brief cutscene later, and you have A Like-New Broom.

Go back to the bounty board, only to find that the original bounty is gone! Go to the inn.

Talk to the innkeeper, and he'll offer to buy the broom for 10,000 Sx. Take it if you want, or hold onto it a while longer.

If you've held onto it, go to the magic shop, where the storekeeper will offer to enchant it, for free (a very good price), as a way of testing his skills. Say yes. You now have a Shining Broom!

Now, go ALL the way back to Simon's hut. Yes, the one from the beginning of the game. Look at the portrait of Wendis, then go to the Chapel. Speak with the Roaming Sister. Celebrate, as you're almost done!

Continue the game as normal, until you get to Ari-Yilhin (or however you spell it). Take the Shining Broom to the Merchant's Quarter. IF you've done everything correctly, there will be an old man roaming around the south part of the area. He'll offer "something wonderful, but of little worth to those with imagination". Say "You've got a deal, Old Man."

Save your game here, and quit to the main menu. Then choose "Continue", and load your save. Under "Settings", there will be a "Something Wonderful" option. Toggle it. CAUTION: Be absolutely SURE you want to do this, as this CAN NOT be changed. If you're sure, say "Yes."

The game will appear to glitch, showing a white screen, then a black one with an eye in the center, followed by the letter "D", then one, followed by zero, then a cross. It will then shut itself down. Don't panic, boot it back up, and load your save again.

Congrats, you've unlocked the rendered 3D scenes! Enjoy!

jirachipokeball

Mar 17, 2017
CONFIRMED! Note: This can ONLY be done during the first few chapters. If you get to the Gathering or the Summit, you've missed it.

Pick up the broom in Stinegard (or however you spell it), from the blacksmith. Look at his wares (in the shop, NOT the buy/sell menu), then start to leave. Do NOT buy anything. If you do, you WILL fail.

If done right, he will stop you. He will tell you he only has the handle. Buy it (1,000 Sx). Next, go to the forest in the west.

Might be random, but for me there was an encounter with a traveling succubus five tiles down, three from the left. She offers you a choice. Choose "Fight". After you win, she gives you the brush.

Go to the Mage Tower, and visit Robin. Talk to the three girls (any order), then visit the other rooms IN THIS ORDER: Chapel, Library, Study Hall, Chapel again. You don't need to speak to anyone, just go in. Now try to enter the boy's dorm. You'll be stopped, but that's fine. Go back to town.

Go to the succubus shop, and look at the wares (again, NOT the buy/sell menu), and, again, start to leave WITHOUT buying anything. You'll be stopped, and given the option to give them the handle and brush. KEEP THEM! If you give the pieces, they keep the broom for themselves!

Now go back to the blacksmith, and give him the handle and brush (you can only do this after going to the succubus shop). He'll charge you a further 1,000 Sx for it. Pay him (if you have it), and he'll take the pieces. This is the ONLY chance you have to do this, so make sure that you've got 1,000 Sx. One brief cutscene later, and you have A Like-New Broom.

Go back to the bounty board, only to find that the original bounty is gone! Go to the inn.

Talk to the innkeeper, and he'll offer to buy the broom for 10,000 Sx. Take it if you want, or hold onto it a while longer.

If you've held onto it, go to the magic shop, where the storekeeper will offer to enchant it, for free (a very good price), as a way of testing his skills. Say yes. You now have a Shining Broom!

Now, go ALL the way back to Simon's hut. Yes, the one from the beginning of the game. Look at the portrait of Wendis, then go to the Chapel. Speak with the Roaming Sister. Celebrate, as you're almost done!

Continue the game as normal, until you get to Ari-Yilhin (or however you spell it). Take the Shining Broom to the Merchant's Quarter. IF you've done everything correctly, there will be an old man roaming around the south part of the area. He'll offer "something wonderful, but of little worth to those with imagination". Say "You've got a deal, Old Man."

Save your game here, and quit to the main menu. Then choose "Continue", and load your save. Under "Settings", there will be a "Something Wonderful" option. Toggle it. CAUTION: Be absolutely SURE you want to do this, as this CAN NOT be changed. If you're sure, say "Yes."

The game will appear to glitch, showing a white screen, then a black one with an eye in the center, followed by the letter "D", then one, followed by zero, then a cross. It will then shut itself down. Don't panic, boot it back up, and load your save again.

I did this and got all the scenes! Thanks!

Reactions: MercifulRevan

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017

any prints m8? played this game a lot and never found nothing like that

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Does this game have multiple endings, kinda like fable style, where your choices impact the ending? Like I see people praising it for its story and having multiple play throughs. Didn't want to read wiki in fear of spoilers.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Your choices thus far make impacts on certain party members state of minds and war efforts. This game also has investment option which I've really enjoyed thus far and has made it truly unique compared to other h-games, that allow you to build a better equipped and stronger army among other things if you invest wisely. As for multiple endings, I see this game having a much wider selection of endings compared to say Mass Effect 3, however the game isn't finished yet but with the current build if you play from start to end, you're spending at least 15 hours if you try rushing it and 40+ if you follow wiki guides and try to be a completionist. So far its a very good story for a h-game, but no CG only text, developer has said she is looking for an artist to take on this project, but considering the massive amount of text scenes, it will take quite a while to even catch up with only 1 artist.

Reactions: rsreaper

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Does this game have multiple endings, kinda like fable style, where your choices impact the ending? Like I see people praising it for its story and having multiple play throughs. Didn't want to read wiki in fear of spoilers.
Game is only little more than half way done so it's too soon to even consider possible endings. But your choices most certainly affect your gameplay, in some cases drastically (two characters have variant personalities so your gameplay will be affected based on which of the two you choose). There are also an investments which also have huge influence on how development of your army and your society (yup, you get to control an entire nation!).

At this point, if you actually read all the text in conversations (recommended to get a feel for the world which could help with choices on investments and other things) and sex scenes your playtime can easily go to 40+ hours.

Now if you don't want to get spoiled by wiki, I'd suggest you made a first run "blind" and then when you get to the end of current content do another run using wiki, seeing what you missed and trying to optimize your play. It's something most people do anyway, just to see how much they missed on their first run.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
So I just got to the summit at ardford and wanted to vote no on the unmen and the orc extermination what's the best way to do that without making everyone hate me? I wanna try and stay friendly with as many nations as possible for future benefits

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes