CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I stopped playing half year ago and there nothing to go back to. I have no idea where am I and what to do. I'll wait for finished game and play from scratch.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Might be a long wait then, given the game is about 50% done, this, once the totally "new" content start..
So, as it took about two years to go from the start to now, another two years ?
I quite prefer to wait until enough new content, and so, skip the small updates (even if he usually do not make that small updates).

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For sure got war aftermath etc lots to go before end

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Depend what you want to change/edit..
Most value are in 4b, money both base currency and investment (Pron), invest house max value can be easily changed to (once in kingdom mode, this allowing for selecting "all the good" options (not sure about the interest of the one with gratuity for nobles, guess I'll know later if it they try to do something (with help from most of the others powers of the city, I would like to see them try, even Mercenary are totally under control).

Of course, for RPGMaker, use v x2+1 (v being used value(s)).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the war, which one ? Once done with the local Idiot, there will still be quite some others who will either make a move or be nuisances otherwise (see gathering participants).

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Depend what you want to change/edit..
Most value are in 4b, money both base currency and investment (Pron), invest house max value can be easily changed to (once in kingdom mode, this allowing for selecting "all the good" options (not sure about the interest of the one with gratuity for nobles, guess I'll know later if it they try to do something (with help from most of the others powers of the city, I would like to see them try, even Mercenary are totally under control).

Of course, for RPGMaker, use v x2+1 (v being used value(s)).
mainly want to change health or normal currency not investment money
would that be 4b or double value

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
for pron/sx cheating I used hex editor and edited saves directly. If you have amount higher than 256 almost for sure you will have only two such numbers in save - one is "real" game value and second is value visible on save screen. Change both and remember that numbers use lil endian.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.27.1 is out:

Download:
RTP:

Changelog:

"Made a major change to the magical shop in the Rose District. If you fulfill the requirements, you'll now have a chance to buy Orgasmic Empire tier equipment here before the war! This one is a balance chance, but can be utilized by any save prior to the ending screen.
Various flavor additions around Yhilin.
The usual polishing and bugfixes."

Reactions: seden

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
are there any cheats for this game
or does any 1 know the cheat engine codes for this game
Just use the RPG Maker game editor. It works for other games as well.

Just load up your save, change the bonus HP, damage and whatever you want, save and you are done. Simple and easy to use.

You can change basically everything you want, even events if you have the proper know-how.

@OP should put this in the OP.

4.40 star(s) 173 Votes