Recommending The Klub 17 [TK17] Made Games & Animations List

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hello to all the leeches in this forum.
So I am Denisporco and I am going to give you this gift.....here is to you the mega link OF ALL MY NEWEST AND LONGEST VIDEOS(There are some older ones too)
Before you say all my videos are poop ,watch them,then if you enjoy 20 seconds looping videos those are your business!
This for me is not a job but a pastime,I do everything by myself without outside help,Of course I don't compete with anyone!
Take advantage of this because the link will change soon !
Greetings also to my former patreons who hang around this forum !
Thanks a bunch, Denisporco!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for sharing these ... I'm a fan of older TK17 works. Your work is very interesting. I think of you more as a "sketch artist" than an animator ... there's a very "rough" quality to your work. I don't think of your work as "crap" at all ... but then I don't think it's for everyone here, who've been spoon fed by the likes of Jackerman, Miro (when he was relevant), and countless others.
I appreciate these shares very much. Cheers!
I would say trying to use TK17 for shorts is where the likes of Jackerman, Miro, General Butch (retired) will always make it seem old. In my opinion the novelty of TK17 is the inherit ability for it to be effectively used to create long form video, basically something with some sort of a plot. I think folks like District 13, Fuhree, and Simple Syrup...did a good job of this. It is not just about the animations but how the story unfolds and where it goes and how the characters developed.

I feel a lot of stuff now is, "Hi my name is X....lets have sex" and we go 15 minutes of cycling between the same typical poses we see with TK17 all the time. In my opinion it should have just been a short. But hey...I am just super critical of this stuff so don't mind me. I think you can do a lot with TK17 if you just put the effort in.

For me this is why my process is longer than most, I might go through multiple scripts before landing on the right one. In addition I sometimes create new assets just to fit the story line and then it is finding the right base poses that I can modify to my needs.