Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
Dont know what im doing wrong... The game works fine base but the moment i try to update to KE with basic HOOK i get error executing TK17-158.001.EXE when trying to load a scene or quick start a scene and on error txt im not geting anything useful
im using VX too so im a bit lost:cautious:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
So you installed the game. You applied update P. Run it and it works fine? Then did you extract the files from 1189457440? That has Hook basic and additional files? Try a clean install install as portable and see what you get?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Dont know what im doing wrong... The game works fine base but the moment i try to update to KE with basic HOOK i get error executing TK17-158.001.EXE when trying to load a scene or quick start a scene and on error txt im not geting anything useful
im using VX too so im a bit lost:cautious:
Make sure you enable the 4GB option in OPtions Manager

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Multiple posts have been reported for off-topic conversations in this thread.
Keep it on topic, or temp thread bans will be handed out. For anyone that continues to derail after a temp ban, you could see a permanent ban from this thread.

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
Agree, if you are into old outdated graphics,models and stuff this is the place to go.
The engine behind "TK17" may be old and the graphics not nearly as polished as modern games, but no other "Adult Movie Maker" software exists, and the software itself has been incredibly resilient even after well-over a decade.

The people hosting the support sites are another issue. I've chosen to remain mum about it for the good of the software. :cautious:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The engine behind "TK17" may be old and the graphics not nearly as polished as modern games, but no other "Adult Movie Maker" software exists, and the software itself has been incredibly resilient even after well-over a decade.

The people hosting the support sites are another issue. I've chosen to remain mum about it for the good of the software. :cautious:
I would agree here, but I believe the OP is talking about TK17 with and without Hook5. IMO, if Hook5 did not exist I believe many folks would have moved on to games like VaM a long time ago. I use it to make videos (My Collection Here), and I am still able to get a lot out of it for yes being so old.

To believe we have gone from this:
1716779612100.png

To This:
1716779861685.jpeg

Is insane..

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
Make sure you enable the 4GB option in OPtions Manager
Managed to get it to work... being playing with it for a time now and follow some guides but im seeing i cant either use the lighting or hair works option with the F4 option... Checking the extended install on the main page of TK17 and the step by step on the guide making diferences from the extended, basic and paid versions(from what i saw... all options are on the main Hook 5 Extended in F95) but the game is not necessary saying that the "HOOK EXTENDED/PAID" is active unlike what happens if i use basic... Is there any other guide to properly activate hook? Or is it that you need something else that is not on this file?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Managed to get it to work... being playing with it for a time now and follow some guides but im seeing i cant either use the lighting or hair works option with the F4 option... Checking the extended install on the main page of TK17 and the step by step on the guide making diferences from the extended, basic and paid versions(from what i saw... all options are on the main Hook 5 Extended in F95) but the game is not necessary saying that the "HOOK EXTENDED/PAID" is active unlike what happens if i use basic... Is there any other guide to properly activate hook? Or is it that you need something else that is not on this file?
The way you know Hook 5 extended is active is because you will have the Hook Menu with F4. You will not see anything else like the red badge saying "Basic" as extended removes this.

If the standard install instructions are not working for you I suggest you visit the main site. Remember F95 is not the primary support channel for TK17 VX KE Version. The primary is on the Klub Exile's Official site. Where the community takes pride and helping folks over the hump. That said, there are at least two detailed tutorials that will run you through the install.

The and the

These were put together by community members from their different perspectives on what needs to be focused on for the install. I would say about 99% of folks who had issues have figured things out with one of these tutorials.

Getting Hook working is just the beginning. There is so much under the hood that you may need help with The usual issues you may run into with Hair, Skins, Particles, Water, PBR settings and other items have been answered and well documented in the . We try to make the common issues and resolutions "Stickies" so they do not get burried. Not trying to send you off to another place, but just trying to let you know where you will get the best help.

1717285930745.png

Reactions: Pichi

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Incredible.
V11 actually performs even worse than the (already horrible) V10 version.
15 FPS while scrolling through the menu, 40-50 FPS with 4 characters.
Ryzen 5800X3D.
I want to go back to V9.
FYI, we went from V7.5 to V10, then V11.
That said, V11 is the fastest being 64 bits, and using latest windows drivers.
If it's not the case, then I would check if you have the latest driver for your video card.
Also try without any mods first, in case one of them is causing any issue.

Reecoom

May 14, 2020
I'm still using 7.5 and the free hook5 option, will the v11 version have compatibility with the 7.5 mods? I mean if it will be able to recognize poses, addons, activemod texture names, etc. I would like to be able to copy and paste my files and play, that is why I have not yet decided to try new versions since it was difficult at the time to learn how to use the game and I am afraid of having to learn to make my mods compatible with the new ones versions, The language barrier makes that task even more difficult for me. since it requires many hours of knowledge, since I understand that many files stop working when the version is changed. v75.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes