DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
3.png

Overview:
The Kingdom is an RPGM style adult game. You are just a normal guy from a Rural area of the Human Kingdom, However war has been raging on for centuries with the Elves and Humans fighting against each other. Many people on both sides had been killed, including your father who was a member of the Kings council. After your father was killed, you then became Lord of your father's estate. Years passed by, Trying to do the best you can to keep your people happy, When one day you receive a summons from the King. This is where your adventure begins.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-06
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer: Obsidu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev is making one big final update. ETA: Patreons will get it on March while public version on April.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(0.6.5): - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough

Thanks to Samken for win link. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

201913_Peeptellday1_06.png 201911_GMPeepDay1_01.png 201910_ArellaMaidPeep_Day1_02.png WarRoom_Arella_03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay. Played it.

Positives-
- There is a voyeur scene.
- A trainer seems to already like the MC.
- Circles and stars lead the way. The conversations clearly tell you where to go. No guessing here.
- It's daz but not "cookie cutter" daz.

Negatives-
- Conversations are blinding. There's like a flash between some lines of dialog.
- Fairly short demo. It's like 15 minutes including wandering the castle.
- Background images seem flat and grainy.
- The dialogue needs a proofreader.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Okay. Played it.

Positives-
- There is a voyeur scene.
- A trainer seems to already like the MC.
- Circles and stars lead the way. The conversations clearly tell you where to go. No guessing here.
- It's daz but not "cookie cutter" daz.

Negatives-
- Conversations are blinding. There's like a flash between some lines of dialog.
- Fairly short demo. It's like 15 minutes including wandering the castle.
- Background images seem flat and grainy.
- The dialogue needs a proofreader.
Appreciate the feedback, Yeah, I was expecting for a negative to be short. Was well prepared for that. Will fix the other 3 issues mentioned ASAP.

Reactions: memosabry777

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Obsidu - I just replayed it. When first playing after starting the game, I get the flashes in the dialogues. BUT.. if I complete the demo and then start again without closing down the game, there is no flash in the dialogues.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
The trainer chick is smoking hot, I was hoping she was the main character and you get to control her actions.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Would a Mod/Uploader be able to remove the Android/iOS Mega link. Someone told me that it doesn't have the .exe to launch the game. So it won't work until I have got it fixed, Which should be soon, Hopefully. Thanks :)

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
is there a bug on android? or outdated?
MV changed the way they Packed the file and I hadn't realised. So when I packed it, it packed everything without the main game files. So, I asked it to be removed until I have sorted it.

Reactions: Maveric