somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Obsidu is putting the final touches on a Full Release of The Kingdom while we hammer out our next offering. The reason for the delay was illness on both of our parts.
It is now September, and the Patreon looks to have everything gone. Is it still coming?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I mean, the patreon seems to have been nuked and the discord goes nowhere, looks like one way or another they're as gone as they're going to get.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any chance for update ??
Unfortunately, that's doubtful, given that the latest release was September 2019, the Patreon page is shut down, and the Discord link on the OP doesn't work. (In fairness, unless Obsidu made a permanent link, those by default expire after a short time.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game has been abandoned. I wrote the dialog and story and am currently looking for a Dev to take on the project(i.e. rendering & coding)
I think going back to just straight VN for this would be best, if possible. I don't know stats, so I could definitely be wrong, but I feel like the game started gaining some momentum when it was in that form. No RPGM and no Ren'Py sandbox: just straight Ren'Py VN.

Marty McLean

May 13, 2018
I think going back to just straight VN for this would be best, if possible. I don't know stats, so I could definitely be wrong, but I feel like the game started gaining some momentum when it was in that form. No RPGM and no Ren'Py sandbox: just straight Ren'Py VN.
The only 2 stats were to determine the ending only. No additional or omitted scenes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The only 2 stats were to determine the ending only. No additional or omitted scenes.
I'm just saying, this game was originally released as RPGM, then transitioned into Ren'Py VN, and then went Ren'Py sandbox. I think the Ren'Py VN was the best way to present the game, where it was better liked by folks.