Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The whole NTR concept is confusing enough as it is and you's had to add types A and B and whatever else into the mix? This is crazy to me lol. I just like when the so-called "faithful loving" girlfriends and wives betray the goofy protag. Im not into that whole humiliation or cuckolding thing. Is that type A? lol

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
The whole NTR concept is confusing enough as it is and you's had to add types A and B and whatever else into the mix? This is crazy to me lol. I just like when the so-called "faithful loving" girlfriends and wives betray the goofy protag. Im not into that whole humiliation or cuckolding thing. Is that type A? lol
Type C is rape. Type B is blackmail or corruption (through drugs, alcohol, coercion, etc). Type A is simply when the girl is seduced and does everything willingly.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Type C is rape. Type B is blackmail or corruption (through drugs, alcohol, coercion, etc). Type A is simply when the girl is seduced and does everything willingly.
Well if thats the case I like all of em. Not rape as much because that can go a little to far sometimes and the women screaming stop! and yamete! gets old really fast lol. But I have to agree that good old fashion seduction is the best by far.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Honestly didn't know there was such a system to classify NTR. I am personally a fan of Type A, in this case. Maaaaybe Type B as long as its tied to corruption. Not a fan of NTR works where the girl doesn't *willingly* start enjoying it by the end.

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
Honestly didn't know there was such a system to classify NTR. I am personally a fan of Type A, in this case. Maaaaybe Type B as long as its tied to corruption. Not a fan of NTR works where the girl doesn't *willingly* start enjoying it by the end.
Where A is willingly and C is completely unwillingly, B is a middle ground where the the heroine starts unwilling but starts enjoying it at some point. B is usually a common favorite as it has most impact in some sense and the whole process of corruption is given a lot of delicious attention. Feels more satisfying when there is an initial barrier to overcome. While B can include any method of corruption, I feel mind altering substances or mind control are not as good as good old blackmail combined with seduction.

This game is doing NTR A in a very solid way, actually made me realized how few good works of type A I have seen in the past. As you are planning of adding more heroines I was almost expecting for some more type B leanings to mix things up, but if your plans were type A heavy I think our little valet might stay as the most reluctant girl around, which might not count due to her relationship status.

In any case, I really look forward to the new content teased, Natsuki is looking great, she has that perfectly balanced body compared to the two previous heroines. I am kinda worried what her and her husband's kink is and hope it allows some of the same delicious secrecy as with Mary. Hanako has that gloomy hairstyle that makes me wish we get to see her eyes in good moments, maybe even see her change her hairstyle.

Last edited:

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
I hope it all goes down the wholesome route, uncle teaches nephew to be a player like he was, they share the girlfriend and all the other girls they bang, big ol swinging island with tons of netorase and secret sex. Uncle and nephew become best bros and bang all the hoes. lol here hoping :D

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, I hope the game takes a wholesome route one way or another, but with that little eggroll, I don't know if our boy could satisfy the girls that well. You can say size doesn't matter, but when you have to follow a guy who needs a village to put a condom on his dick, it's a hard sell. Maybe uncle has some top secret dick pills to help him out.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Amazing game, amazing story for now and I like the characters and I'm shocked I have the impression that you release an update once a week lmao that's amazing :D
I can't wait to see where you'll take your story but for a start I find it very successful, congratulations to you No Try Studios
(y)

Reactions: Lurkingpro

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Not a fan of NTR actually i hate NTR in any form. But if there is hot sex scenes and plenty of them I'll just skip through the story and go to the sex lol

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Amazing game, amazing story for now and I like the characters and I'm shocked I have the impression that you release an update once a week lmao that's amazing :D
I can't wait to see where you'll take your story but for a start I find it very successful, congratulations to you No Try Studios
(y)
Thanks!

Updates are technically bi-weekly. I release a semi-update on Patreon for a certain tier a week after a full release, with a couple of scenes and story (some of it still relatively WIP), and on the 2nd week it's the full update.

Buuut when it comes to public versions, it's just 1 update every 2 weeks.

Jul 27, 2021
Wow, thanks for the comments! Didn't think I'd get such praise. Makes me pretty happy as a fan of NTR games.

It also makes me a bit scared to not live up to expectations lol, but I imagine it'll be alright as long as I stick to the plan I had in mind from the get-go.

And on the topic of animations, my machine is acting like a glorified toaster at the moment and rendering them is painful, so I'm only adding a few at a time. There's some scenes that I prefer to keep as moving still images too, since I can't quite make certain positions I have in mind look right, or move in less conventional ways (and again, due to my toaster rig, making custom animations takes waaay too long). But I'll do what I can to provide more of that in the future.
The game is good, if I'd have to comment on something it would be nice to see the game end up having women come in different shapes and sizes. Small breasts/flat like Erina (Hotel girl), taller/older women or even shorter (stockier) women have their own charm, if the majority have the same measurements as MC's girlfriend (or even bigger) the sex scenes especially would feel like it's mostly the same body type with a different face.

Not sure if you have already thought of something similar, but the area with the beach would seem nice for some small beauty contest kind of thing where the girls can become the "Beach Queen" for being the prettiest/sexiest. Perhaps with the Uncle being among the jury of this contest.

Papagiorgio19

Jul 6, 2020
So is this strictly cheating? Played a bit back and seemd was all behind the back of MC. Has it changed at all?

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes