• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jaxxx221

Feb 27, 2022
Question for those who played the arato path. Is there a way to get past the bottle game? Or is that all there is at this point?
Because it keeps pushing me back to do the bottlegame again and again.
I made both girls win, because the guys cant win, but I can't get further in the story looks like.
its still in develpment at the moment thats why you cant finish

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Question for those who played the arato path. Is there a way to get past the bottle game? Or is that all there is at this point?
I made both girls win, because the guys cant win, but I can't get further in the story looks like.
It's a work in progress, but scenes outside of it will come out...eventually.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
This man is withouth one of the best at constructing an NTR scenes in a game/AVN, so i have no worries in that regard.

My only worry is that we might be aroaching the NTR limit where the suspension of disbelief breaks and starts to annoy the espectator. Unlike simple cheating that is more pausible, NTRs premise of "corruption by cock" requieres a healthy suspension of disbelief that varies from person to person. With that said, even the most hardent NTR lover finds its breaking point, a moment when things that the antagonist/bull gets away with stop being hot and starts becoming annoying. This limit is more likely to be break the longer the story goes and the more girls join in.

Now im not saying that we're at that point (given how hot i have found recent developements with Mary) but i fear im personally getting close to it and i think that is because of two factors:

-i dont know how much longer i can stand Satoshi feinging ignorance or nobody calling out Kendo for his predatory actions.

-I feel that Naomi is one girl too many. Dont get me wrong i love Naomi's desing and i would like nothing more than seing her down and dirty but at same time im not thrilled about seing another otherwise composed and reasonable woman getting brainrot by cock, wich would a repeat of Erina but with tits.

Regardless of that so far i have no reason to doubt the progress so far.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
The bottle game is still in progress

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
This man is withouth one of the best at constructing an NTR scenes in a game/AVN, so i have no worries in that regard.

My only worry is that we might be aroaching the NTR limit where the suspension of disbelief breaks and starts to annoy the espectator. Unlike simple cheating that is more pausible, NTRs premise of "corruption by cock" requieres a healthy suspension of disbelief that varies from person to person. With that said, even the most hardent NTR lover finds its breaking point, a moment when things that the antagonist/bull gets away with stop being hot and starts becoming annoying. This limit is more likely to be break the longer the story goes and the more girls join in.

Now im not saying that we're at that point (given how hot i have found recent developements with Mary) but i fear im personally getting close to it and i think that is because of two factors:

-i dont know how much longer i can stand Satoshi feinging ignorance or nobody calling out Kendo for his predatory actions.

-I feel that Naomi is one girl too many. Dont get me wrong i love Naomi's desing and i would like nothing more than seing her down and dirty but at same time im not thrilled about seing another otherwise composed and reasonable woman getting brainrot by cock, wich would a repeat of Erina but with tits.

Regardless of that so far i have no reason to doubt the progress so far.
Thanks for the nice comment!

It's definitely about time the story moved onto the endgame zone, huh? Well, that may happen sooner than later.

As for Naomi, think of her more as an extension of Erina, rather than a brand new story arc. I definitely plan to go about it differently than I did with Erina.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

It's definitely about time the story moved onto the endgame zone, huh? Well, that may happen sooner than later.

As for Naomi, think of her more as an extension of Erina, rather than a brand new story arc. I definitely plan to go about it differently than I did with Erina.
speaking of Naomi when her content will start coming ?? I been waiting to re subscribe when her scenes start coming in :)

Federok88

May 23, 2022

No problem, like i said, despite my worries i have faith in the end result and i was already over the moon with a good AVN/game having a shy girl+braids+big tits wich my absolute favorite combo and the fact you added her to Aratos route makes me brim (to not use another word) with excitement.

Reactions: No Try Studios

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
Bro this game is actually really cool. It made me genuinely root for Kentos' downfall, I'd challenge that bastard for a Dodge Ball game. And Arato's comment on cheating was pretty fire like holy fuck, he cooked that bitch. Not only him but the protagonist's points were also pretty good, I just hope the game doesn't do cliche stuff like "The Main Protagonist Got A Cuck Fetish. The End.", some revenge arc would be pretty badass and actually different for a NTR Game.

I'll once again give a shout-out for the devs as they made the game be pretty captivating.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
It'll be a while longer. I'm trying to go through the girls in order, and once I'm done with Hanako, I'll move onto Rin+Kaoru and then finish off with Erina+Naomi.
Once hanakos story is done, does that mean we wont get any more scenes involving her?
She is my favorite girl so i cant get enough of her xD

Reactions: Orumaito2001

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
Bro this game is actually really cool. It made me genuinely root for Kentos' downfall, I'd challenge that bastard for a Dodge Ball game. And Arato's comment on cheating was pretty fire like holy fuck, he cooked that bitch. Not only him but the protagonist's points were also pretty good, I just hope the game doesn't do cliche stuff like "The Main Protagonist Got A Cuck Fetish. The End.", some revenge arc would be pretty badass and actually different for a NTR Game.

I'll once again give a shout-out for the devs as they made the game be pretty captivating.
i mean, you have 3 possibles routes, Arato route, Kendo route and the Satoshi route, so like, i dont think we should expect an revenge arc on kento route or Arato route....

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

revenge arc wont happen because nobody here wants to actually see little peen satoshi having hardcore sex

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 893 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Hi No Try Studios. I have some questions if you don´t mind :). It feels like we are really close to the conclusion between Mary/Kendo/Satoshi storyline, so i´m a bit worried about what comes next. Are we in the final line? The game is about to finish?. Also i´m kinda scared some scenes lost part of it´s magic if Satoshi knows the truth. Like is he just going to be around there and don´t say anything while kendo and mary keep fucking? These recent scenes let´s say with the "hiden sex tag" and also previous one (like hidden footjob for example) are TO ME basicaly the main ones, so it will feel like we lost something if they are gone forever- Also i´m not asking for spoilers or anything. Just thinking loud.
Also have a nice weekend. You work hard, good luck with your car repairs.

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hi No Try Studios. I have some questions if you don´t mind :). It feels like we are really close to the conclusion between Mary/Kendo/Satoshi storyline, so i´m a bit worried about what comes next. Are we in the final line? The game is about to finish?. Also i´m kinda scared some scenes lost part of it´s magic if Satoshi knows the truth. Like is he just going to be around there and don´t say anything while kendo and mary keep fucking? These recent scenes let´s say with the "hiden sex tag" and also previous one (like hidden footjob for example) are TO ME basicaly the main ones, so it will feel like we lost something if they are gone forever- Also i´m not asking for spoilers or anything. Just thinking loud.
Also have a nice weekend. You work hard, good luck with your car repairs.
Everything must end in due time.

...However, we *can* have different endings, of different lengths and outcomes. That's all I want to say.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I understand that some devs fall in love with certain plots and like to continue creating content along those lines and taking advantage of the inspiration, but other stories like Sato and Mary love route have been left aside for a long time, I would like to see an advance in Sato regarding greater confidence and commitment to being a better couple, we already have a lot of content about Sato the loser who doesn't know anything.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes